What UK Carrier uses tracking numbers beginning with BLGMY

Hi

Does anyone know what UK parcel carrier uses a tracking number that begins with BLGMY

I bought an item from a Chines seller and it was supposed to have been shipped on the 8th April, the tracking number provided shows it arrived at Heathrow on the 24th April but that's were the tracking stops.

The seller has not responded to any email and looks like he has gone bad as in the last month more than half his feedback has gone negative and he has made his feedback profile private to try and hide all the negative comments.

Is there any way to find out what happened to the parcel with tracking number BLGMY17960734 

I have had to wait 6 weeks before I could inform eBay because of the 6 week postage estimate they allowed the seller to use.

Thanks for any help with this.

Jeanette

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If this happened to me, I would go straight to paypal and its Resolution Centre. Open an Item Not Received Case and mention the seller is AWOL. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

BLGMY

I have a similar case. Arrived in Finland for a month and nothing has come. The case is pending paypal. I have read That if the seller Sent it is the sea freight, so it is about to 6 or 8 weeks.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply