What can I do if the Seller agreed to refund my returned purchase but hasn't and is not responding?

What can I do if the Seller agreed to refund my returned purchase but hasn't and is not responding?

I have been discussing with the seller that they would refund me after sending back my purchase as it was the wrong item and stained and the wrong size. They said they would be refunding me weeks ago and kept saying it'll be there etc. It has not been refunded and they are no longer answering my emails and it is now past the time limit for anything. This was almost a hundred dollar order!! Please help!!!!!!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You only have 45 days since purchase to open a Dispute, which is what you should be doing.

My concern is that you may have returned the item without Delivery Confirmation. If you did NOT use this, and most Canada Post parcel services have some sort of confirmation/tracking within North America, your Dispute will fail.

It is very expensive to track parcels overseas, $40 or more, so many naive buyers won't.

So. Start with the Dispute. If that fails, go to the credit card you really paid with (Paypal is just a mediator) and phone the 1-800 customer service number. Have your paperwork handy and ask about a chargeback.

Cards have longer deadlines than PP, but they may or may not require proof of return. Some accept proof of shipping others, just like PP, want proof of delivery.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I have been trying to contact ebay but I cannot find the 1-800 customer service number, does anyone know it or where to find it on the site??
Message 3 of 3
latest reply