What does this mean?

5139b
Community Member

I brought some tools on ebay thru npaypal and did not receive ebucks. I was wondering why? This is what I found on the subject. I am not sure what sniping is. Please help.

Bought on the US eBay site (www.eBay.com) or Canadian eBay site (www.eBay.ca). Some third-party automated bidding applications (sniping tools) are actually placing their bids on international sites as opposed to bidding on the US or Canadian site directly. Purchases completed by these applications do not qualify to earn eBay Bucks.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

What does this mean?

scifan57
Community Member
Sniping is the practice of placing a bid as close to the end of an auction listing as possible.The idea being to place what you hope is the high bid,leaving no time for anyone else to outbid you. Sniping service will do this last second bidding on your behalf,for a fee of course.They are helpful when you,personally,can't be online to do the sniping manually.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

What does this mean?

Tools , first thought was perhaps industrial and not eligible for ebucks but your purchases, that i see , all seem to be in crafts which should be.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply