What is happening to the Canadian Powerseller board?

I can not get on this site without going through hoops.

When I click the powerseller logo, I get sent to the powersellers portal as a new powerseller, I been a powerseller for the last 4 years, and then I have to log onto the US site.

Anyone else having problems?

Had to bookmark the site to make sure I can come back.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I didn't know I could ever get here through a logo.

The Board is at the bottom of the Community General and Help Boards list. It only appears if you have visited another Board first and then returned to the List.

Actually, the appearance of the PS Board on that List is how I find I have PS status, which comes and goes.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

cadillactech2000
Community Member
Yes indeed. I'm having the same issue. The link to the Canadian powerseller discussion board disappeared last week. I Googled it to get to the board and then just put a shortcut on my desktop. Yet another eBay glitch. Yay!
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

momoftwingles2
Community Member
Boy eBay.ca is not making it easy to get here. Do you think they are trying to tell everyone something?

Are they going to merge the US and Canadian boards into one?

When I first notified Support it was basically a non-issue with them and the rep said that it would take between 48 - 72 hours to be fixed. She went on to say that because of the holiday weekend coming up which is now over...it may take longer.

I guess we know where Canada PS board ranks....not high on the list.

Sad.
Susan
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for the link westernstar, it took me so long to get here, didn't notice it was a problem already 🙂
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I tried getting on the board about 1/2 hour ago and could not find it listed anywhere. Now I tried again and it was there. I was beginning to think it had disappeared entirely.

Isn't it great to know how much they appreciate us?:-(
Message 7 of 7
latest reply