When I move from ebay.ca to ebay.com am I still going to be able to print my lablels by canada post?

When I switch form ebay.ca to ebay.com will I still be able to print my lables on paypal from Canada Post?

At the present moment you can only print them from the U.S. postal site through paypal if on .com.

Its a lot of work going to the Canada Post site and a real pain if you have to line up at the post office to ship.

Any input would be helpful.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

When I move from ebay.ca to ebay.com am I still going to be able to print my lablels by canada post?

@dwhall12 wrote:

When I switch form ebay.ca to ebay.com will I still be able to print my lables on paypal from Canada Post?

Paypal shipping works just fine for my ebay.com sales (that are paid via PayPal).

Paypal knows I'm based in Canada -- so I only see the Canada Post and the other Canadian shipping choices when I go to ship an item -- it doesn't matter if I sold on eBay.ca or ebay.com

-.-

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@dwhall12 wrote:

Paypal shipping works just fine for my ebay.com sales (that are paid via PayPal).

Paypal knows I'm based in Canada -- so I only see the Canada Post and the other Canadian shipping choices when I go to ship an item -- it doesn't matter if I sold on eBay.ca or ebay.com

-.-

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

No and yes.

EBay dot COM takes you to the USPS version of Paypal shipping.

Instead the seller logs into her Paypal account and works from there, getting all the same discounts and tracking.

It's been working seamlessly for those of us using both sites for over a decade.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@reallynicestamps wrote:

No and yes.

EBay dot COM takes you to the USPS version of Paypal shipping.

Instead the seller logs into her Paypal account and works from there, getting all the same discounts and tracking.

It's been working seamlessly for those of us using both sites for over a decade.

Ah, that makes sense -- I don't see that, since I never use ebay.com to ship stuff, i always sign on to paypal to do the shipping work.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

If you want to ship the item directly from eBay you can do that on .ca, it doesn't matter which site the item was listed on.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

But, How do we list on ebay.com since we cannot have the shipping calculator with canada post?

Message 6 of 6
latest reply