Where do you go or what do you do to open another seller account

I want to open another seller account using the same paypal account is this possible..

I want to sell off 1000s of cards and magazines but do not want it on this account..

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

You can create another id with a different email address. To use the same PP account you have to back up the new id with a different credit card.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Thank you very much ...... So I take it I just go about like opening a new seller account just with the changes you mentioned ?

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Keep in mind that on the new account you will have limits and payment holds.

The payment holds will go away fairly quickly, the selling limits which will be very low to start can be increased a bit almost immediately if you call and "link" the two accounts. After that you will have to apply every 30 days for an increase.

Although you need a separate email to open an eBay account you can direct the payments to your regular PayPal email address if you wish or add the second email to your current account.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

YA the holds are fine with me as it would only be used with free promos and no longer then 1 year as I am just selling out my childhood collection that people swore would be worth something one day .. LIARS LOL ..

Ok I got right on

Thanks guys and if anyone has anything to add feel free

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

I don't see this anywhere in PayPal's information, this is what I found:

https://www.paypal.com/ca/cgi-bin/searchscr?cmd=_sitewide-search

Also that if a second PayPal account, another bank account is usually required.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Hi maggiebvintage......I can't tell you where to find the information but I have 4 id's all linked to the same bank account.  One of them is linked to a second PayPal account. 

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Your link is not working.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

I see that, and cannot find a way to fix it.  There is infoin PayPal Help Centre,>multiple eBay user IDs.  I also have more than one selling account, and have them linked to one PayPal account, credit card and bank account.  I have never been asked for an additional credit card, as you advised in your first post.  Perhaps an additional credit card or bank account is at PayPal's discretion, since the link (that doesn't work) said you may be asked for a second bank account.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

I use the same CC info. I transform my buying accounts into new selling accounts. I have 5 now.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

@brandeentertainment wrote:

YA the holds are fine with me as it would only be used with free promos and no longer then 1 year as I am just selling out my childhood collection that people swore would be worth something one day .. LIARS LOL ..

Ok I got right on

Thanks guys and if anyone has anything to add feel free

I believe this was a twilight zone episode. 

Message 11 of 11
latest reply