Where's the feedback?

Hello!  I know feed back is completely voluntary but it seems some sellers are getting a little lax when it comes to returning feed back.  In two years I think maybe one seller didn't leave feedback and now in the last two weeks five or six sellers haven't left me feedback.  So many sellers expect that feed back enough to mention it in their listing and it's just as important for us buyers.  Has anyone else noticed this lately?  Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Where's the feedback?

Some sellers only leave it once a month or maybe  every 2 months.

They have 60 days to leave it.

Check out feedback received and left by the sellers before you place your bid.

IMHO feedback has lost it's importance when they took away the sellers

right to leave Negs for bad buyers,

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Where's the feedback?

When you say that feedback is just as important for buyers as it is for sellers, I would have to disagree.

If a seller tries to pull over a scam on a buyer, a buyer can open up a Paypal dispute, get their money back, and leave the seller a positive feedback. Thus, telling the community that seller is not to be trusted.

If a buyer tries to pull over a scam on a seller, the seller try and contact Paypal but without tracking numbers/proof Paypal will rule in the buyers favour. Even with tracking/proof, sellers have a hard time proving their cases. A lot of the time, sellers will lose their money, and can NOT leave a buyer a negative feedback. Thus, the community will be unaware if the buyer is a scam artist or whatever.

See what I'm trying to say?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Where's the feedback?

Since buyers can only get positive feedback, sellers will leave no feedback if they feel the buyer doesn't deserve positive. Or perhaps they feel feedback for buyers is meaningless thus choose not to leave any.

Non paying buyers deserve unpaid item strikes.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply