Why No 15% Discount?

lovebuguniverse
Community Member
I don't see my discount on the seller dashboard but between the 23rd and 27th I should have qualified for the 15%.

I became a powerseller last month?

Thanks,
Justine
Love Bug Universe
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Why No 15% Discount?

The FVF rebate for PowerSeller will be posted to your account today or tomorrow IF your usual billing date is the last of the month.

When reviewing your account recent activities by date, it will be shown at July 31 at 00:00:00 (before other charges for that day).

Or you can wait until the monthly invoice is prepared and sent (usually around the 5th to 8th of the month).

If your usual billing date is the 15th of the month, it will be posted on July AUgust 16th. .
Quality stamps from Canada, British Commonwealth and Worldwide at Wholesale Prices
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Why No 15% Discount?

faerywishes
Community Member
Hiya Justine,
I too looked at mine this morning and it didn't show. But it does now!
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Why No 15% Discount?

The FVF rebates are now being posted to the selelr account. My 20% rebage just came in at dinner time (Eastern time).

To view your rebate (if your billing date is the last of the month), go to your seller account

Click on "account activity"

IMPORTANT: In the dialogue box at right, select Display Specify range

Select 07/30/08 to 08/01/08

The rebate will be shown on 07/31/08 at 00:00:00

The alternative is to wait until the monthly invoice is ready a few days from now. .
Quality stamps from Canada, British Commonwealth and Worldwide at Wholesale Prices
Message 4 of 4
latest reply