Why do I want to use Kyozou?

deztinationz
Community Member
Hi all you power sella's outthere...can anyone tell me why would I want to use the kyozou.com service....and is it really beneficial...i checked the website, but it is whole lota stuff...it's like information overload...
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

auctiondropnship
Community Member
I passed on it !!!!

When you have a company that tells you " We have trained staff that will call you and walk you through our Listing program"

That a company that has a huge program

I like KISS
Not complex
Todd
Auction Drop N Ship
Drop It, Sell It, Ship It

Canada's Ebay Drop Off Store
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

magical-deals
Community Member
it's actually pretty easy..only problem is you can't do listings in more than one currency, that is the only reason i didn't use it..

they do canada post integration which puts them miles ahead of everyone just with that...

they're actually based in Toronto, i'm trying to set up a meeting with them so we can discuss the currency thing
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

catseye*
Community Member
I'll probably give them a look. Have to shed myself of MW, but will wait till after I use my free 1000 listings on the 'O'.

*JMHO* - to be taken with a grain of salt!
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

catseye*
Community Member
Just signed up and spent some time trying to set up. Refused to 'see' Canada Post, and doesn't seem Mac friendly...oh well...NEXT!!

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

imagi.nation
Community Member
I didn't see Canada Post as an option, either. They seem to be heavily pushing UPS. I don't think I'd ever use their auction management system as they, like so many other AMSs, require buyers to go through their checkout, but I thought their e-commerce might be interesting to look at if they connect to Canada Post. However I couldn't see anywhere to set up either Canada Post or the e-commerce site. I saw an option to attach the e-commerce site to a domain, but I don't want to attach a domain until I see the e-commerce site. Looks like Catch-22.

Ernie.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

magical-deals
Community Member
it does Canada Post integration, i've used it..the thing is, they have some exclusive deal with UPS, if you sign up for another provider, UPS is no longer a choice, if you set up UPS, canada post is no longer a choice..

there's a way around it, you just set up multiple warehouses, 1 for UPS, 1 for Canada Post/Fedex, it's a simple way around it
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

magical-deals
Community Member
as an update though, i'm trying to schedule a meeting so i can talk to them about doing multiple currencies and no one has answered my emails or my snail mail and it's been a week..they don't always answer the phone either, you leave a voice mail and no one calls back..than when you call the support people can't even answer the most basic questions, they sound like they've never used it...

so frustrating...
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

imagi.nation
Community Member
Looking at their forums, you're not the only one who's unhappy right now. Looks like a company suffering growing pains. Think I'll wait to see how they shake out.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

catseye*
Community Member
No answer to the email I sent either.

Oh well...

Message 10 of 10
latest reply