Why eBay rate me on shipping late,but doesn't rate me on what I did to make it up to my customers?

Why eBay rate me on shipping late,but doesn't rate me on what I did to make it up to my customers?

The 2years I was selling on eBay my rating was great, I worked so hard to get it that good until the past 3 months few mistakes I was down to below. Like in any business that deals with customers you'll have customers complaint, and I think it is how you deal with the complaint, was the customer happy? In my case I never leave unhappy customer until their happy, and most of the time it cost me money by shipping refund or other choices the customer like. That bring me to my question, why eBay don't consider what the seller did to fix the problem? 

Thank you for taking the time to review my question.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Ebay doesn't rate you but the buyer does. Once the stars are given, the buyer can't change it because you bent over backwards to please them. They can change feedback but they can't change the stars as far as I know.

"why eBay don't consider what the seller did to fix the problem? "

There is no rating system for fixing a problem.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you for your reply
when i try to fix a customer complaint, i do it before feedback are giving, and as far as i know from customers thank you reply for fixing their complaint , that i was giving a 5 stars . Are they just saying that because i'll never find out?
I don't know, but selling on eBay became very stressful to me.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply