Why is it that ebay won't let you email them anymore? They would prefer you to stew until you can call them at certain hours. Stupid ebay!

Makes no sense to me to piss off the members with retarded rules like you can only phone and only during these hours when an email would get it off my chest quickly and quietly. All I wanted to say was there assenign advertisements at the top of the page now get in the way of my purchases option in the drop down box! So what you want to make it hard to pay for items now? I know you want to make it hard to get the buggy software fixed. That has been the norm for awhile now. If it wasn't for the bargains I wouldn't bother anymore.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Why is it that ebay won't let you email them anymore? They would prefer you to stew until you can call them at certain hours. Stupid ebay!

Hi hackandwack.. if you switched to Crome or Firefox with AddBlockPlus extension/addon , ads and your annoyance would disappear along with the need to waste time writing/calling, to be ignored.:-)

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

scifan57
Community Member
I use Adblock plus on my laptop and haven't seen any of these annoying ads for over 2 years now.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply