Why is your shipping so expensive? I have ordered many thing from the US and the shipping costs are

I will not be buying on Ebay anymore due to excessive shipping costs. You are charging beyond honest shipping costs. I have bought many items from the US....eg Amazon, Ross &Simon, Rugs on Time. You are charging beyond the normal shipping costs.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Why is your shipping so expensive? I have ordered many thing from the US and the shipping costs are

"Why is your shipping so expensive?"

"My" shipping is not expenisve. You do not buy from ebay. You are not communicating with ebay. At the beginning of the answer centre, it says "ask a question to other members". The people who respond here are members just like you.

Sellers set a shipping price. If you buy from sellers who use the Global Shipping Program, there are customs and duties chared that the seller has no control over.

"I will not be buying on Ebay anymore due to excessive shipping costs."

Feel free to close your account.

By the way, there is no need to start more than one thread on the same subject.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply