Won't let me leave feedback

I tried leaving feedback this morning for a number of items that arrived over the last few days. As always I clicked Leave Feedback for one of the items and when I finished leaving the feedback I clicked Leave More Feedback to work through the list. It worked normally for some items but 2 items were not in the list.

When I was done I went back to my Purchase History and saw that both items are in that list and both indicate that I have not left feedback so I tried clicking Leave Feedback next to each and the message in the attached image came up

I absolutely never leave feedback until the item has arrived. My Purchase History indicates that these items do indeed exist and that I have not left feedback for these items.

Something is wrong here.......

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This is unresolved. I tried again a couple of times with the same results and now it is past 60 days so it won't even let me try to leave feedback.

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

That error message is generic and does not cover all the issues.

How long ago did you buy them?

The feedback limit is 60 days (to the minute).

-,,-

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Ordered on September 8....

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

@sidecar_bob wrote:

I tried leaving feedback this morning for a number of items that arrived over the last few days. As always I clicked Leave Feedback for one of the items and when I finished leaving the feedback I clicked Leave More Feedback to work through the list. It worked normally for some items but 2 items were not in the list.

When I was done I went back to my Purchase History and saw that both items are in that list and both indicate that I have not left feedback so I tried clicking Leave Feedback next to each and the message in the attached image came up

I absolutely never leave feedback until the item has arrived. My Purchase History indicates that these items do indeed exist and that I have not left feedback for these items.

Something is wrong here.......

I don't know if this will help or not but some people have said that when they log into the American www.ebay.com  and try it there, it works.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I just tried that. It didn't work either. Curiouser and curiouser.....

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Were these items any part of a Resolution Centre case? The ability to leave feedback disappears after certain things occur with certain kinds of cases and certain outcomes of those cases. 

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Nope. It is just an ordinary purchase. I ordered it and paid for it, they shipped it and left me feedback, I received it and tried to leave them feedback.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Well, I think we've run the gamut. It can only be one of those nasty and nonsensical glitches. Try again in a few days is probably the only advice left to give.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

This is unresolved. I tried again a couple of times with the same results and now it is past 60 days so it won't even let me try to leave feedback.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Feedback is voluntary and no longer affects the seller's account.

It is good PR for attracting future customers of course.

You can leave a Response to any feedback, your own or the seller's, indefinitely.

And Responses really stand out on a page, which helps with the PR part of leaving it.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply