Would it be possible to search all items for sale within 100 miles of me without having to put in a keyword,I want to see all local items

crazyw0rm
Community Member

I like browsing classifieds, I think it would be neat to be able to do the same thing on ebay, just go down a list of all items available in a 100mile radius of my location. Is this possible?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Would it be possible to search all items for sale within 100 miles of me without having to put in a keyword,I want to see all local items

leb17
Community Member

Hi crazyw0rm

Try this:

1. Scroll to bottom of page and click on "Site Map"

2. Next page scroll down and under "More Ways to find items" and clcik on "New Today".

This way does not have a within a 100 mile, you would need to use the "Advance" search link above next to the "Search" button for the distant.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Dunno if this will be of any use or not, but when you enter your keywords in the Search bar, whilst you usually get items from all over, - on the left side column you can find the word Distance, click on it, and set your preferences to how far away (in this case about 160km) from your postal code.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You really will have to make some specifications as to the product you are looking for.

Just as an example, if you were within 100 km of my city, you would get nearly 10,000 listings just for me (over my seven IDs). Which would be pretty annoying if what you were looking for was sportscards or DVDs, which I don't sell.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply