Wow, fast shipping!

I mailed an item by Light Packet Air January 27th to the Netherlands, they received it on Jan. 29th!

On the other hand, shipped to Azerbaijan Republic and still not there nearly 4 weeks later. Oh well, win some, lose some!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Wow, fast shipping!

I shipped a parcel (3kg) from Belleville, ON to Halifax NS on Tuesday afternoon (Jan 28) by regular (cheap) parcel service.  It was received this morning, less than 72 hours later!

Customer is happy!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Wow, fast shipping!

I shipped a package from Alberta to Toronto on Jan 10. The buyer still doesn't have it. 😞

But that is definitely not the norm.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Wow, fast shipping!

CP must be getting faster these days (and/or USPS).  I actually have a 5.0 rating for shipping time!...at least for now. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Wow, fast shipping!

Over the last few months I have found delivery of items to certain parts of Ontario  (especially the Niagara  area)  arriving overnight  Items mailed beore 5:00 PM leave Peterborough at 7:30 PM  to Toronto to be processed and forwarded  Have received Feedback or emails thanking me for the item the next day 

Course things I mail within Peterborough and surrounding area  take 2 days or more  Longest I had recently was from Ptbo to Apsley (about 70 km's from here) took 4 weeks .The area between Apsley and Peterborough is a great fishing area so wonder if maybe the carriers stop off to do some at timesSmiley Tongue 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply