You have removed an item and I did not receive confirmation from seller that they shipped this item

I purchased an item and I did not receive confirmation from the seller that they shipped this item to me.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

You have removed an item and I did not receive confirmation from seller that they shipped this item

A lot of sellers don't send notice that items have been shipped. Short sighted, but not a sin.

If you are concerned, and if it has been more than 20 days since purchase, go to the listing and ask the seller (contact seller) for the shipping date, service used and tracking number.

Don't worry if there is no tracking number, it won't help you in any way but it puts the seller on her toes.

If the seller offers a replacement, especially if the seller is overseas, refuse and ask for a refund. The 'replacement ' scam is all too common. It never arrives.

If the seller asks for a little more time for arrival, mark Day 30 or 35 from purchase on your calendar. If the item has not arrived by then, start an Item Not Received Dispute and get a refund.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply