Your right elm .. I am sorryPierre .. To

It is not like me but let me make something clear ... I was disagreeing with pierre nothing was meant as an attack .. Not one bit ... I would never attack the guy who has given me more help then anyone on here .... I am right now Overly frustrated with ebay and it was the wrong time for the pro ebay conversation... I do not see non paying buyers as an issue because it never has been .. I have about 5 a week but it causes nothing that is a problem ... ebay has very simple solution OTHER then the report buttong to take care of it ... THATS ALL .. I have called the Police and the RCMP on this Random guy already but it does not change that ebay is allowing someone crazy enough to threaten to kill a 1 year old girl to remain on ebay selling and buying... So All said and done ... I get Pierre's point I just disagree with it being a PROBLEM I think it's a minor issue that already has many fixes for it ... I mean if relisting an item to resell is a problem in your life then your have an amazing The rest of my rant was shear frustration because in my eyes Ebay has 100% disgusted me with how it has handled My situation and I will never think the same of ebay ... IF they do not take action they are condoning it or ignoring it either way I am 100% Disgusted and frustrated with ebay right now .... Your point was valid but mine although in a heated moment I was not wrong they don't need us to fix there business this is 2014 they have the means to do it with us if they cared enough to and if any disagree thats fine but what they can do with computers these days far exceed what I am saying they can do if they wanted .. I am extrememly disgusted discourage and angry with ebay right now PIERRE IF I OFFENDED YOU I AM SORRY NOT MY INTENTIONS .. IF anyone else was offended I do apologize too ..
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Okay. You know that people who post here also buy, right? Also, do you know how hard that was to read? Spaces, punctuation, paragraphs. It helps.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

WHEW! Glad to have you back. I am sure Pierre was scratching his head just as much as I was.

The harassing idiot, do the steps. Do everything right and do it in the right order.

And?

Like, spend some of Spend's money and buy some paragraphs.  "Vanna! I would like to buy a paragraph!"

Photobucket
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I am not typing it in 1 paragraph something just keeps doing that ... I don't understan your point about buyers reading here ? Are you saying I should not have an opinion for the sake of somenoe not agreeing ?
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Brandee- You speak often about your children , and many of the posters here are parents (or grandparents) too. I don't think you really have much to apologize for. It is hard to make emotion come across correctly online.

We all got off topic.

I hope the RCMP are able to help.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I was on a bit of a rage yesterday ... There are 2 post that felt that rage one of which I felt what I said was somehwat what I felt but I came across a little racie and was kinda of embarrassed of my rant and then there is the last one I went on .... Stress levels for me are at a breaking point and I let it get the best of me in the last 2 weeks almost like I turned into a vulgar crazy man or as my wife said why are you being such an @%$ ... I AM SORRY FOR My tiff with Pierre I blew it way off topic and out of porprtion then I am sorry for my Post on the topic Pierre Posted about NAtives winning there lands rights It was not racist or anything but a littlte out of my nature and kinda embarrasing that I let it get me ... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Sorry everyone on the boards ... Although I never have been one to really care about how what people think or other opinion I am without a doubt a little bit right now so I will say it again Sorry Everyone .... SORRY FOR THESE STUPID PARAGRAPHS ... EVEN WORSE IT"S RUN ON PARAGRAPHS ... No need for anyone to say you accept my apology I just want it to be known Especially towards Pierre because he has been nothing but been a huge Help to me even though he's never had to be ... THe harrasing guy I think might of got arrested because no more messages and he is still on ebay so I don't know but I am moving on because if I stick with it I will be the one getting kicked first because I am truly of my rocker about ebay not taking immediate or close to immediate action .. So the bat stays by my door and I move on...
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Well, you'd think he'd at least acknowledge the apology:  Don't ya think so?

He did goad you on after all and it should go both ways........ the apology that is.

You have one coming as well brandee.......

Most of us would reciprocate the gesture.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply