anyone else having trouble loading their watch list? Everything elsi seems ok.

I am having trouble loading my watch list.  I try to load it  and I get the we cannot to do this function; please try later.  I try reloading, hitting watch list again. in random order and then out of the blue it appears! Frustrating.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@1049susanm wrote:

I am having trouble loading my watch list.  I try to load it  and I get the we cannot to do this function; please try later.  I try reloading, hitting watch list again. in random order and then out of the blue it appears! Frustrating.

Works for me at the moment. Most likely a temporary outage on the eBay computer systems. But it is annoying when it's something you need to use.

-..-

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@1049susanm wrote:

Works for me at the moment. Most likely a temporary outage on the eBay computer systems. But it is annoying when it's something you need to use.

-..-

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Yep, same here, been going on for weeks now, won't reload on phone,  also PC Internet Explorer, firefox , wish they fix soon.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Yeah, I can't add anything to my watch list or see previously added things. 😞
Message 4 of 4
latest reply