bad seller

reaca80
Community Member
I ordered a product last july and when i recieved it the item wasnt as described. I contacted the seller and they said the they advertised the product wrong and quickly changed the add. However i had already paid for that item. They said i could have a refund or another product from the store. I chose another product and have never recieved it. It has been 4 months now. Everytime i contacted the seller they say they sent it. The last email they sent said they were sorry i left bad feedback they cant help me. They put me off long enough to pass the 30 day guarantee. I just looked at their site and there is ALOT OF NEGATIVE FEEDBACK for items not recieved and items not described. Is there anything that can be done?
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

bad seller

They said i could have a refund or another product from the store. I chose another product and have never received it. It has been 4 months now.

From China?

The item was never sent, and may never have existed. The replacement was never sent.

It's a fairly new scam, only a dozen months old,but we hear about it often.

After 45 days,eBay's Buyer Protection Policy runs out.

Instead go to the credit card you really paid with (PP is just the mediator) and call their 1=800 customer service number. Ask the clerk about getting a chargeback.

But cards have deadlines too so act now.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply