Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Cancellation

I was only one person who was interested in an item. The bidding period was 6 days. I have won the item. The seller has canceled my order. Reasons: "I'm out of stock or can't fulfill the order for another reason." After cancellation in couple days th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global shipping labels

I posted a fishing rod via ebay global shipping service. The rod was damaged and I have agreed to send him another rod to Canada. How do I print another Label with the global shipping address as all it wants me to print is a return address ;label. Al...

Resolved! Ebay wont list item

I have paypal setup,trying to list item and it keeps sending me to paypal for automatic payment page which is allready setup then back to SORRY FOR YOUR INCONVIENECE PAGE, Then back to the start. What have i missed.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

New checkout: eBay is phishing for PayPal password

eBay has changed the checkout process. Now, instead of being transferred to PayPal where I could be securely authenticated, they request that I supply PayPal password to eBay - without leaving eBay site. In my opinion this is absolutely not secure an...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! do i have to wait till my estimated delivery time to open a claim? i thought we had 45 days from dat

i bought 2 items from 1 seller on Jan 17th and i still have not received them. my estimated delivery dates is Feb 18 to March 9th. do i have to wait til March 9h to start a claim, if it doesn't come in by then? thanks.

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! When using print shipping label in Paypal, there's no provision for mailing tube ?

A few items I am selling will be shipped using a mailing tube. Using the online Print label, I am directed to Paypal but there's no provision or option to use mailing tube. Since a tube has only 2 dimensions/measurements, I am stuck. Is there any oth...

- DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PERSON!! I ordered over $40 of stuff from them and it was supposed to be delivered by latest of Feb 2, 2016. It is still not here, I've opened case files and this person has STILL NOT RESPONDED. They have hundreds of complaints w...

Resolved! Buyer now wants to return an item saying she has one exactly like it.

I have a buyer that purchased a 14K gold bracelet from me and now wants to return it. She says she has one exactly like it. I have a no return policy on my listings. I don't feel comfortable with somebody returning something like this. Buyer is fairl...

ANYONE ELSE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH EBAY MESSAGES?

Hi folks. For the last couple of days when I try to go to my messages I usually get an error message: page not available. I've rebooted, cleared cache, signed in and out to no avail. Any ideas? Oh, once in a while it does work properly. Al

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dyson Contest

Dear EBAY: You have a contest in which one could WIN (?) a Dyson vacuum cleaner. BUT in order to enter, you HAVE to go through FACEBOOK. At the moment, I do NOT have (& want) a FACEBOOK account. How can one enter without Facebook?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item not as described--seller threatens buyer with lawsuit.

I ordered a repair manual for a tractor, including it's engine. The manual was fine, for everything but the engine section, which has illegible pictures, and no troubleshooting section, and missing pages. I contacted the seller, and suggested that he...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

March 3nd 2016 Weekly Session

Hello everyone, Apologies for opening the thread late today, I've ben swamped with meetings until now. We'll leave this open overnight to allow for more people to join. Here are the issues I'm currently tracking: Odd missing gallery picture in search...

Open letter to Premier Wynne

Re: New Cap and Trade Slush Fund Hi Premier, just saw you are setting up a new $1.9 billion cap and trade fund that you and Finance Minister Charles Sousa will be overseeing. Congratulations, you two are now managing the largest hedge fund in Ontario...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Better to set-up an Ebay.ca or Ebay.fr business account?

Hello, I am originally from Canada but now reside in France and would like to sell on Ebay (I would still be using my Canadian bank account for transactions). I think my main target market is the US/Canada. Is it better (or possible) to create an Eba...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer 1 hour cancellation. Costs seller.

Refunded buyer as per urgent eBay request. Which I did. Now I'm out 30 cents for the PayPal Off the top fee. What bothers me is the fact if you multiply this by the number of times this occurs per day that makes it a big pay day for PayPal and Big Br...

PRICE GUARANTEE

I purchased a DYSON vacuum from E BAY about 1 month ago for $299 and now received a promotional e mail from them indicating the same item from same seller is going for $199. Is there any possibility of some kind of price match?

Need help with dispute.

Hello. I recently bought a phone on eBay. This morning I woke up to it saying delivered to KY and I live in Canada so I started to freak out I contacted the seller wantig a refund thinking he sent it to the wrong person. I had never dlt with the pbi ...

ok I bought an item then paid the same day but my Paypal says that the seller did not claim $

bought an item paid the same day but seller does not claim the payment and Paypal send me an email, so I emailed the seller two times to claim the payment, and instead of claiming the payment the seller opened not payment case against me, so I emaile...

How do I cancel being redirected to mobile checkout?

It would appear that when I'm checking out some purchases with my desktop computer I am being redirected to a mobile payment system. Has my account been hijacked or what? How do I stop this re-direct from happening? Thanks for any help.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

What happened to paying multiple sellers at once when buying?

Lately when I go to pay for multiple items from several sellers it appears that I have to pay for each transaction individually.In the past I was always able to pay everyone at once with one click.What am I missing here?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cannot remove, add, save for later, nor add back to cart

I'm assuming this is a glitch. I've tried doing the same things on ebay.com and the results had been the exact same as ebay.ca. No items in cart can be removed nor saved for later. No items can be added to cart. No saved items can be added back to ca...

PayPal “Other Conversion Options” not working

Hi, in the last few days every time I need to pay in different currency (USD, GBP) when I try to choose “Other Conversion Options” I get a message that my session has timed out (which is has not as I can pay if I do not try to use the “Other Conversi...

• 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

I won an auction but the seller is in India and ...

I am new to ebay.I bid on a Tibetan coin and won.When I click the 'pay now' button it directs me to ebay India and to pay through something called "PAISAPAY",is this normal and safe to do(it asks for my choose how I want to pay,ex.with VISA,etc. and ...

Good Morning, I am having trouble with a seller.

Hello, I've purchased alot of items off ebay and have never been dickered around by anyone, like i am from this individual. His communication with the buyer doesn't even exist. I purchased 4 pokemon cards at the same time and i have sent two emails w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ending Soon emails

I appreciate receiving "Ending soon" emails from eBay.ca, but it annoys me that the links included in the email point to eBay.com, which, of course, do not show the equivalent Canadian amounts for the item itself, nor the shipping amount. Why would e...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.