Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Guitar damage during shipping

The tip of the neck of the guitar was broken off.Making the guitar unplayable!!Who do I see,to fix this problem????First time complain.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales and shipping

Hello, I have been trying to create a sale, choosing the items individually but when I am on the page to select listings for sale, the shipping row on all of them is marked as free, I have never selected the free option. Not before and not for the sa...

Operatin manuals

Are chinese sellers required to provide an english operation manual when selling on ebay.com?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Will I get a refund buying a bogus Hulu gift card?

I bought a Hulu gift card. Got the code and it worked immediately. 3 weeks later it was automatically cancelled by Hulu. So I looked around for answers in forums, code may have been auto generated or bought with stolen CC. I asked for refund but sell...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Taxpayers on the hook for Trudeaus childcare expensives

Makes perfect sense since his election platform pledged to take away family income splitting as well as child care UCCB payments.And replace it with what, hasn't said. In these times, Mr. Harper's top priority is to give wealthy families like his and...

• 44 replies
  • 0 helpful

I need to find a specific presious moments ornament and I dont know where to start! Help!

I am looking for an ornament like the one in the picture. I believe it is Enesco Precious Moments Christmas Ornament 2006 but I have googled for the past 3 hours to no avail. My little cousin dropped hers when decorating the tree the other day. I wou...

My GSP package tracker hasn't updated

My problem is that my tracker hasn't updated since arriving at Erlanger,KY.It arrived on December 5th and today the December 10th and not a word from the tracker for 5 days, should i assume the worst or wait it until Dec 15th which is the last day it...

Wrong Address?

Somehow, when I updated my address, it did not save. Now, an item I bought is about to be sent to the wrong address. Can Global Shipping (who is shipping it) change it for me? I cannot find the contact number/e-mail for them? Thanks, Karen

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

e-bay gift certificate

Is it possible to purchase an ebay gift card/certificate here in Canada?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

low volume fees explaination

Small piece of advice for the explanation of Low Volume vs. High Volume seller. In one example it states, "When she lists a seventh car on December 15, she's no longer considered a low-volume seller and fees for high-volume sellers apply because she ...

Shipping to wrong address how is this normally handled?

Hi I am pretty new here and have a question it feels silly to ask but I really want to know. So currently I have 3 shipments from three different sellers, two of the shipments I have received on time and with no problems. However, the last shipment m...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

December 9th 2015 Weekly Session

Hi everyone, Welcome to the 2nd last chat session of 2015! I'll be with you for most of the day today Here are the issues I am currently tracking: Shipping Discounts not shown to buyers outside of Canada (merritt-motorcycle-salvage) Missing Tracked P...

I received an email from you that you were closing Email reference id: [#b8b1a92005044434b114b03f807

I received an email from Ebay that you were closing Email reference id: [#b8b1a92005044434b114b03f8072f99a#] I must of missed any email for feedback that was sent to me. I sent two emails to the seller, he doesn't want to refund my money because he s...

I received invoice with shipping charges for a "free shipping" item

I read the ad very carefully and in neither the "Description" or the "Shipping and payments" tabs did the seller write anything but "Free Shipping". I don't want to cancel my purchase. I want to pay for and receive my item. I have written to the sell...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it legal to copy a film from TV onto a Dvd and sell it on ebay?

I just bought a DVD from ebay of a film that turns out to be taped from TV. The seller mentioned this on his web page but I missed it. Is this legal--also the dvd is unplayable and the seller wrote that it plays beautifully. Why did ebay allow this t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Having to resign in on TL constantly

Anyone else having issue with having to resign in to TL all the time. I am listing and when TL runs the fee calculations, part way through it stops and asks me to resign in to TL. 3 times already this morning

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Getting Rid of FLASHING ads on my computer from ebay.

HOW DO I GET RID OF THOSE ANNOYING FLASHING ADS THAT I SEE EVERYWHERE ON MY COMPUTER THAT ARE FROM EBAY? THEY ARE NOT RELEVANT TO ANYTHING I WANT OR NEED AND ADVERTISING IN THIS ANNOYING WAY JUST MAKES ME WANT TO QUIT EBAY PERMANENTLY.

Does epacket ship from US to Canada ?

I purchased from a seller in Columbus Ohio and received a epacket tracking number ? I thought this was a China to international destination service.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

BUYING ITEM

I AM HAVING TROUBLE BRINGING UP GLOBAL DELIVERY TO PAY FOR MY ORDER FROM US . SAYS INTERNATIONAL AND WHEN I GO TO PAY IT SHOWS ERROR BECAUSE I THINK I HAVE TO PAY GLOBAL SHIPPING FIRST.

Should I just wait until the end of the Estimated Delivery Date?

I bought an item on November 29. On December 2nd, I notice that the seller hasn't shipped the item yet. I politely asked if anything happened because it hasn't been shipped yet. The person said they will ship it on Friday December 4 for "fast deliver...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal reports that a return should not be opened

Hi, I just got an item that is defective and now I need to 'Open a request' from ebay so that I can return the item back for full refund, but I am having this error when I open a request: "PayPal reports that a return should not be opened We're sorry...

Fake information from Global Shipping Center USA

I live in Canada and I ordered a mobile through ebay from a seller who lives in California. My item was shipped and it reached the Global Shipping center in a few days. After eternity i received a mail today morning saying that ' Item has been shippe...

Money Back Guarantee and the Initial Shipping Charge

Recently purchased two items, from two separate listings. I was overcharged for combined shipping but whatever, I paid it and anxiously awaited my items. They came and one arrived with damage that wasn't mentioned in the listing. Other item came as d...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.
Most Helpful Authors