Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

are there any advantages to having a store versus just doing an auction

I've done just regular auctions but now I am looking to sell more stuff more frequently and wondered if I should have a store. Are there any advantages to having a store? Why would someone have a store versus just doing an auction? Thanks in advance

Since I cannot contact Ebay.

I am trying to list a pieced of machinery on eBay and on right is a box that has LISTING FEES first line under this is Listing Fee (free) then reserve price (50.00) this is not my reserve then Total $ 50.00 Is this an actual fee if so it is way too h...

When requesting a total for multiple purchases not getting an invoice

In several cases when I request an "Total" for multiple purchases I am not getting an invoice combining them. The purchases all had free shipping, so there was no concerns about a combined shipping cost. I did not want to have to pay for each purchas...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am getting mixed signals from eBay...

I won an item recently - I really need it to fix my business' computer by Boxing Day in Canada (December 26th). The seller hasn't dealt too many items yet but he had a perfect score. It was a "Buy Now" item and my payment for the item went through Pa...

Unable to leave feedback

The text field "tell us more" is not visible.When I submit the form there is an error saying I need to fill the "tell us more" field.FF and Chrome on Mac OSX. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/166707571/Screen%20Shot%202015-12-08%20at%2012.51.03%20...

shipping status

Hi, I bought an item from a seller located in China and I,ve paid the item exactly 2 sec after I won the item. So far, it's been 14 days since I've completed the payments and I didn't get any shipping comfirmation from seller. Even more.... I've sent...

how to appeal a decision from ebay

We purchased an item from ebay . The item arrived and was not working. Asked seller for return. He accepted the return but could not provide a shipping label. The sale was from in China. We called ebay and followed the reps advice. Asked the seller h...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where are my dolls!

Hello everyone. Well, here we go again. In the last month I have been doing the usual Christmas shopping and I came across a pair of vintage Campbell Soup dolls that I thought would be a nice present for my sister. I found out after purchase that my ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

I bought something 'privatly" from an ebay member, so not thru an ebay transaction.

I bought something advertised on ebay privatly from an ebay member. I can't leave feedback the conventional way as the transaction wasn't done thru ebay. How can I tell others what I thought of the guy & how the transaction went? Basically, this guy ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Security code text when I didn't request for one?

About 15 minutes ago my phone flashed and showed me that Paypal texted me a security code for logging it, but I wasn't trying to login to PP. I have my PP set up so that whenever I try to login online with my password, I would also need to input the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

2015 Ontario auditor generals report

Justin Justin help me it's Wynne! Ontario's auditor general slams Liberal government over litany of problems Hydro One outages, child-abuse checks, nursing-home inspections among problems noted A litany of problems is laid bare in a report released t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

purchased item, turned out to be stolen, tried to open ebay buyer claim, seller suspended

I purchased 3 satellite receivers from a seller, the seller shipped late saying he was having money issues, after about 40 days I get them. I call to activate the provider say they are on a flagged account /stolen etc.taking a better inspection of it...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping Program

Is there any way to contact the depot in Erlanger? I bought my first and last item through the GSP. The seller shipped my item to Erlanger on November 16th, it arrived there on November 18th and it is still sitting there. It hasn't been processed or ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal just screwed up and it cost me $40.00. Has anyone else had a problem with paypal customer ser

I spend around $400.00 a month on ebay and have had a terrible experience with paypal that all ebay shoppers should know about. On November 22, 2015, I realized I was running a bit short in my checking account so I called paypal and asked if they cou...

List Free 2,000 Auctions Or Fixed Price Promo by Invitation Only

Check your Messages or Selling Manager, there's a new promotion. Starts now and ends 11:59:59 pm EST Dec. 7. Promotional offer summary List FREE - 2,000 auction-style or fixed priced listings Start Date * End Date Pay no insertion fees on up to 2,000...

• 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

I bought a L sized item and was sent a M and given nothing but bad solutions.

I think its kind of bs Negotiating Either way I'm expected to pay a fee for something that wasn't my fault in the first place. I ordered a Large kigurumi Pj and recieved a Medium size in the mail. I was told to ship it back for a refund which is bs.....

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Want to re-pay a seller

I just received a package Today (2 and a half months after I ordered), purchased & paid in september, got refunded a month later, now I want to repay for the items, do I go to my paypal and send the money back to the seller's email or do I contact th...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

December 2nd 2015 Weekly Session

Hello everyone, Welcome to the weekly chat session. I'll be coming to the thread for most of the day. Here are the issues I am currently tracking: Missing Tracked Packet International destinations on Calculated Shipping: Austria, Brazil, Italy and So...

Negative feedback!!!

I've been doing everything possible to keep a perfect score on eBay as a seller but there is always these impulsive buyers giving you negative feedbacks without even contacting you!!! eBay should really revise their feedback system. This is really fr...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

About Fedex Returns to the US

I recently had to return an item to a seller valued at about $400. The seller was difficult and I had to escalate the case and won. Ebay sent me a FedEx label for the return. Since CPO labels can't be printed from the US they are now sending our FedE...

• 32 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I report a suspicion of dishonesty about a seller?

I tried to advise Ebay of a recent experience in which I believe the seller to have been dishonest. My money was fully reimbursed but I still want to report the seller. Ebay's "Help and Contact" section is terrible to use and unless your question or ...

New Promo

http://pages.ebay.ca/promo/2015/1122/BlackFriday.html

• 24 replies
  • 1 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.
Most Helpful Authors