Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Thank you femmefan

Could see how I can respond to the answers given by femmefan....so not a question here just wanted to thank femmefan for taking the time to give a lot of answers to my questions.I just don't understand how ebay has made things so complicated and seem...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 2 helpful

How do you pay if Pay-Pal will not allow payment and states that the vendor's country is off limit.

Bought 4 tubes - the seller is in the Ukrane. When I wanted to pay with PayPal, the system would not allowed it, statingPay-Pal will not send any money to the Ukrane, only accept money sent from the Ukrane. The seller insists that I pay,which I have ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Glitch of the day thread....

Today's glitch... Vast majority of my "on sale" items (which are markedly old items): When one sees the item in a list, all looks normal, thumbnail picture is thereIf one opens the item the picture that was thumbnailed shows as "Image not available",...

• 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller to Refund Return Shipping

I returned a garbage item that I had purchased to seller. eBay confirmed: Send the item back The seller is responsible for return shipping charges. Contact the seller for a return shipping label. If they can't provide one, you can purchase a label, a...

What is the Best Way to Deal with buyers who don't pay ??

Hi,It has been a long while since I have been in here.I get tired and frustrate with members, which are not paying for the Auction they win .in the last awhile I had few,But it is the first time for me when I have a buyer winning two items, and had c...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Big ticket item ruined...

I did everything right, double box my item, send it by courier overseas, pay for insurance and....i just got contacted by the buyer to inform me that the item which is a statue has had the original box torn and there is a small hole drilled in its ba...

• 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

1st sale by me : provide local pickup only

First sale to me. I provide local pickup only. However, a buyer paid me but requesting me to ship to him. I replied saying a shipping charge has to be paid by him extra. I didnt receive any response from him up to the moment of writing. What should I...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Having issues with Ebay not able " to reply to a comment left by a buyer". Still not fixed

I called ebay twice Thursday and again today. I am unable to reply to a feedback to put my notes in regard to a sale I cancelled. They gave me aticket and apparently there is 4-5 other Ebay Customer like me with this issue...Is there more out there w...

Paid order not shipped

I purchased and paid for an order . Which has been removed. How do I get my refund? is not answering emails. Regards, Irene Brace

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I use Global Shipping?

I am trying to buy an item in my cart, but upon checkout I just get an error message that says "Unable to load your cart". The seller told me to buy it using ebay Global Shipping but I cannot find the option anywhere.

I'm in Canada,BC. question is do I have to list my items on ebay.ca or can I list on ebay.com

I stopped selling a number of years ago and want to start up again,notice many changes since then.I used to list exclusively on ebay.com. however now notice all kinds of boxes and questions to fill in for shipping purposes which most of it isn't appl...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can i track down my order and is there any email address of toll free number i can call ebay

HiIam Mary antonette, just wondering how can I follow up my order. The item number is 161759392895, it is tail light for jeep wrangler. Ive been waiting for the tracking number but until now I havent receive anything yet. Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal Shipping not available when trying to print USA Light Packet shipping label

Hi, I am trying to print a Light Packet USA label for a package with dimensions 14cm x 10cm x 2cm and a weight of 0.15kg since yesterday evening. I am still getting the same error message that says: We are not able to generate your label at this time...

Ebay emailing buyers with better deals

I got an email from ebay this morning. First time I had got an email like this, that tells me they found an item I've been watching for a better price. I knew they showed other sellers items on listings but to actually start emailing buyers saying "h...

do you no who painted this picture

I think i no who painted it but i cannot find out if it might be worth anything, im new and any help would be great, i have a lot of paintings but don't no how to search them on line

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can to user names use one identical page and how do I inform ebay of getting my order or refund!

I have ordered two hockey cards from two different user name,s yet I have discovered they both come from the same sellers page as in when l look for more product both user,s have the same page! And l,m having problem,s getting my order from both sell...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

dealing with eBay support on the phone

Here's my issue.... Ordered an item on Aug 15th, estimated shipping time was sept 22nd.. It did not arrive so the seller said they "have shipped me another one expidated ! Expect it soon" and it also has no arrived and they have not replied to many m...

How do I list an item in US dollars from ebay.ca?

I would list on ebay.com but unfortunately the postal options are only for US carriers. This is frustrating because I often buy things in US currency from ebay and Paypal's currency conversion rates are horrible. Any advice would be appreciated. Than...

Help identifying a painting

I love this picture and came across in moms attic finally taking time to go through her stuff. My question is can someone tell me the artist I cannot figure the signature out.

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping / Mailing labels are not working properly in PayPal.

Just spoke with PayPal in Arizona and it seems Windows 10 isn't doing what we expect when in comes to creating Shipping Labels using PayPal. The label prints with VOID and SAMPLE even though the other information is correct. Anybody any experience. I...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Accepting Credit Cards as Payment

I had a buyer last night who was wanting to pay with thier visa debit as a credit card but since I didnt accept credit cards they had to use PayPal & transfer the money from thier bank.I had never thought about accepting credit cards since I just ass...

Sellers are People too right?

Maybe the title is goofy but I'm really starting to wonder how important sellers are. I can't say all my selling experiences have been bad or that I haven't enjoyed most of my time on eBay but lately I feel that sellers have slipped down the scale of...

• 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Undeserved defect

A while back, I got a defect for cancelling a bid. The bidder showed from Thailand. As I only ship to North America, I cancelled the bid, stating the bidder was in a location I don't ship to. I just discovered, the bidder changed both her user name a...

Has anyone shipped to Chili?

Have a request to ship to Chili. Is it a problem like some other SA countries? i normally use Letterpost but could go by tracked Pkt I guess. It's a lightweight under $10 item.

WOW! New Promotion of eBay.com - get your fees back (including FVF)!

http://pages.ebay.com/promo/2015/1022/HotItems.html READ CAREFULLY. The Promotion will begin on Thursday, October 22, 2015, at 00:00:01 PT (12:00AM plus one second), and will end on Thursday, December 31, 2015, at 23:59:59 PT (11:59PM plus 59 seconds...

Fees on St Elsewhere.

I noticed that Etsy was opening 'popup stores' for various cities, and checked it out. In the process I learned what their fees are.20 cents US for each listing-- I'm assuming monthly.3.5% FVF4% + 20cents payment processing fee. And there was a loooo...

i do i get ebay to help me with not receiving an item

i purchased an item from a seller in California paid by paypal and item was shipped when it got to Canada it was not delivered to me and also said they had delivered it on the tracking number this is incorrect i have Canada Post investigating. What d...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hi

Hi. I live in Canada and not able to order Minoxidil %5 is there a problem with the website ?

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.
Most Helpful Authors