Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I just made my first purchase and made an error in my credit card details. How do I change that?

My first purchase on ebay this morning....Made an error on my credit card details to buyer in US. I requested cancellation but am concerned it does not go throughyhow do I contact the seller as soon as possible?I do wish to order again with correct d...

sold items gone?

Our sold items in my ebay are missing. It says zero sold items for the last 60 days, tried every duration. Yesterday there was 2.5 pages of them. Can't ship the 4 tems sold and/or payed today because all I have is emails saying they are sold and/or p...

Purchase history is empty and disappeared

I opened my purchased history and was empty. It just displayed the following message: You do not have any orders to display in this view.TIP: Change the view using the filters at the top of the section. I had purchased several items today and past co...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

September 30th 2015 Weekly Session

Hello everyone, Welcome to our weekly session. Today I'll leave the thread open for most of the day and come reply as time permits. Here are the issues I am currently tracking: Full shipping FVF charged on combined orders with discounted shipping (du...

Does Anybody out there know about *** CANADA 25 CENTS 2013 ***

Hi does anybody out there know anything about the following. Where do they come from??*** CANADA 25 CENTS 2013 *** < PURPLE CONE FLOWER & BUTTERFLY < NICKEL-PLATED STEEL, 35 MM DIAMETER, PLAIN EDGE, KM# 1353Item # 281808659290

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Variations show up in preview but not in live listing.

This is a huge pain in the back. I tried both with and without saved templates. I create a listing with variations of MPN. Everything looks perfect in the preview. As soon as the listing goes live no variations are shown. Why?

do i need to pay return shipping if the seller misrepresentd the item?

I bought an item that was half the size than stated by the seller.The size was the condition for me to buy it.I asked all the relevant questions and wrote to the seller when i made my offer that I would buy if the measurement he gave me are right. Wh...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does ebay accept Canadian prepaid visa gift cards?

I noticed that ebay now accepts prepaid visa gift cards,starting a couple years ago, but when I looked on more info about it, paypal said that you could get a declined error if you use a non-US issued gift card on an international seller.Anyone in Ca...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

More garbage on .ca and .com if you are in Canada and listing on both

Got emails today in my email that I had offer on 4 items (All listed on .com) Clicked on review and respond and it says I do not have any offers. but bottom right says you have one competing offer or such. Logged into .ca where my store is and no ema...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Unable to get a shipping quote to USA

I can't seem to get a shipping to for USA. Most likely due to oversize dimensions or weight but how can I get a quote on there without having to answer multiple shipping quote questions? Would be good if FEDEX, PUROLATOR or UPS could be selected just...

Shipping and Delivery

I recently sold an item to a buyer about a week ago, the tracking shows that the item was delivered earlier today but the buyer sent me a message saying they read the delivered part on the tracking but have not received the item, is there any way the...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why eBay Pulled Shopping Cart from Longtime Category

http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abn/y15/m09/i28/s01 I am a bit puzzled by: "the customer service rep said eBay is in the process of rolling out a change this year requiring immediate payment on all Buy It Now items."

Buying No eBay labels through PayPal

I know that there was a link to buy PayPal labels for non eBay items which is not working any longer. Has anyone found another way to do this?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

$1.00 charge for 3 day listings

Hi All,How are you dealing with the dollar charge?I have gone to the 5 day listings and the results are disappointing for me and I'm sure for eBay.Also the limited free insertions are influencing how I list.Lewis

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

'eBay Looks to Become Go-To Marketplace for Tech Purchases'

I thought it was a bit odd the way that recent personality profile in the Globe (eBay Canada’s Andrea Stairs takes pragmatic approach to business, life: The Globe and Mail Friday, Sep. 18, 2015) referred to ebay as a 'tech company peddling other sell...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Why doesn't eBay do anything about CHRONIC BID RETRACTORS ???

Like, maybe TURF THEM??? I have been seeing more and more of this lately... someone bids an aucttion way, way up.... then retracts the bid.Then creeps in at the end and SNIPES - knowing what the previous high bid was. Look at this http://offer.ebay.c...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

how can this company place things on ebay and if they don't get enough money , they pull

how can this company place things on ebay, if they don't get enough money , they pull the product and ebay lets them do this!!!!than they put it up again!!!!!!! if they want $xx.xx dollars, than put it on the product, this is so unfar. Ebay should no...

'eBay Diverts Shoppers to Competitor Listings'

http://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl?/pl/2015/9/1443385425.html I'll get you started: "Merchants work hard to get shoppers interested in their listings, which is one of the reasons marketplaces offer wish lists and watch lists so buyers can k...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

A crooked seller who scammed me too had 20 recent negative feedback comments removed! How?!

A crooked seller who scammed me too had 20 recent negative feedback comments removed! he listed one item, never shipped it. everyone who bought it wrote similar negative comments. yes we all got our money back thru buyer protection but that doesn't m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What Seller protection do I have if I provide no proof of delivery?

Hello, I have a feeling that a recent buyer is claiming that their item has not been received when it has or should be soon. See, I shipped their item the next business day, which was a Monday. They file their claim Friday through ebay. No contact th...

Anyone Else Tired of Cancelling $CAN Listings?

It's my fault but I'm finding it really annoying cancelling listings that were automatically listed in $CAN by the Sell Similar tab and relisting them in $US. I'm convinced these little things are done just to drive you away from Ebay for good. What ...

first time seller

First time ever with a sell item---I thought I was on the US site, but turns out it was Canada. Although, I had to do the cross border agreement.? So does that mean it's seen on the US site too. Total newbie-and have a house full of collectibles to c...

Resolved! If I close a case, can I reopen it if the seller doesn't follow through on what he said he'd do?

I purchased an item, and it has never arrived. I opened a case on the item, and the seller has responded. He has said that if I close the case, he will then send me another item. If I close the case, do I have any recourse if he doesn't send the repl...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

International returns

Hello forum, I am in the middle of a replacement/return issue where the seller provided a package with missing accessories. I had decided to open a return request for missing pieces in which they have accepted. They have accepted it but due messaged ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.