Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

No automated message when item marked shipped?

We have had it set to automatically respond since it has been an option to do so. However over the last 12 months we are getting an increasing number of buyers saying the have not recieved an email updating them that the item has been sent, despite d...

Item arrived damage to the buyer but is working

Hello, It's the first time that happen to me that I send an items to a buyer and it got damage in the shipping... The client contacted me to report it and sent me photos of the box and the item. I asked him if it still work and it's working... How sh...

Top Rated Seller Requirements Confusion

I have been a TRS for months now and the only requirements I see to earn the 20% discount is to be Top Rated. So why am I not seeing the discounts?? Is there some requirement I am unaware of that I am missing.I know in the US, you have to have a 1 da...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

change paypal account

I want to change my paypal account that is linked to ebay for another one that is also verified. How do I do this? Thanks

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

August 26, 2015 Weekly Chat Session

Hello Canadian eBayers, Let's make our new format official and change the name of our weekly chat to "Weekly Chat Session". I'm going to leave this thread open for most of the day today, as I am going in and out of meetings for most of the day. I'll ...

What happens when seller leaves ebay after you pay for something?

Bought a item, and now few hours later the ebay member is not a member of ebay. I don't know what to do next,because when i go to the resolution centre and put in the item number they can't find it. How do i know if i will even get this item now, and...

Listing currency - could not do US dollars

I have just listed two postcards for AUCTION and have assigned starting prices as $8.99 and $9.99 thinking it will be my default setting in US dollars. Then I checked my items and noticed that starting prices are shown as Cdn dollars...Attended both ...

• 77 replies
  • 1 helpful

SHOPPERS WOULD RATHER HAVE FREE SHIPPING THAN FAST SHIPPING

Shoppers Will Sacrifice Delivery Speed for Lower Shipping CostBy Ina Steiner EcommerceBytes.com August 24, 2015 Online sellers know there's no such thing as free shipping, but promotions and policies from big retailers and online marketplaces may hav...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller will only issue a refund if I gve 5 star feedback

I purchased some garnet beads from a Chinese source - advertised in the listing as AAA quality. I ordered two strands. When I received the beads it was evident that they are less than C quality and may not even be stone -- as there are "lumps" that a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

paypal error code 70047 70266 10417 10725

I am from Hong Kong. Seller is from USA. When I paid the item through ebay checkout, it first linked me to paypal account. After I logged in paypal and confirmed the details on the paypal screen is correct, I pressed "confirm" button. The ebay checko...

Resolution Centre confusion

I have an open case as a buyer. Ebay emailed me and said: "We have sent you an email requesting further information to allow us to investigate your claim. Please provide this information before $onHoldDate$ to assist with the process. but I don't hav...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trust .... An interesting read....

The future ...... http://for-business.ebay.com/trust-delivered-look-forward-ebay%E2%80%99s-head-trust

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

U.S. Sellers and Global Shipping Program

This program is a terrible ripoff to Canadian buyers. It makes items unaffordable to purchase. For example, a second hand skirt costing $6 and weighing under a pound is quoted as having a shipping cost of over $20 USD. Please don't forget about your ...

ebays resolution center is a joke.

Well, I bought a couple of items from a seller in china (no big deal, I do all the time) but for this one I was unlucky enough to not receive it within the 4 weeks I should have. I open a case and the seller offers to resend the items on the 4th of a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

why am i paying more than what i purchased an item for?

i purchased an item for 99.00 us but when i checked my account summary it says 113.00 us. and again another one right after said to pay $9.04 us but the summary said 14.03 us. i have never seen anything telling me of some added on hidden fees. people...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can a seller increase shipping after a buy it now sale?

I bought a 'Buy it Now' listing and used the lowest price tool, including shipping to narrow down my choices. I selected a purchase - of four units complete ( the listing was for four items, I did not select four) and paid via PayPal. Now after the s...

Sell Photo

Hi(1)How can I sell only photos (without frame) on eBay?(2)What is reprint means? can buyer download photo from ebay? or seller has to ship the sold photo to buyer?(3)what is the packing standard for photos?(4)How seller can search his posted photos ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking number of my item does not exist and Ebay has deleted the sellers account

I find it strange that Ebay deleted the seller's account but notified me in an email that there shouldn't be any problems and I should receive the item. The seller has not responded to my email (perhaps because he is not an ebay member anymore...) an...

What do i do for "Sales Tax?"

Hi i am new to eBay. So a buyer from the United States requested a payment total. What do i do for the Sales Tax option? By default it is set to "No Sales Tax" and from what i understand, i am not allowed to charge for sales tax. So what happens to t...

Does anyone successfuly uses Canada Post light packets to ship from Canada?

If so, would you share your experience with me? The pouches Canada Post gave me are too big - they dwarf my packets. Is the label that big too? Is it possible to use self-adhesive labels instead? I saw label sheets in Staples, but what size do I need...

• 35 replies
  • 0 helpful

80% of my sales are to Quebec residents...

I have no problems with Quebecers (I'm one myself). I'm just confused as to why they represent such a huge part of sales... or more importantly why don't a get more sales from the other provinces? Does anyone have an idea what could be causing this? ...

My Scenario

Hi all, I recently sold a PS4 game (aprox. $45) to an individual in Quebec on the 27th of July. I got the buyer's payment fine and shipped within two business days from Ottawa via Canada Post without tracking. The buyer contacts me at 4AM today by op...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.