Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Ebay mobile m.ebay.com sucks

Guys, The mobile site sucks big time. I can't find how to access my messages or leave feedback, and so on. It's just poorly made. Good thing there is a hidden link to the non mobile site version.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

how can i change my postal code?

i just moved from Korea to other country, and i would like to buy awesome products from eBay, but i dunno where to change my postal code HELP! (:

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it worth for US sellers to GSP?

I was told by 2 US sellers that they are losing money as they had to pay $$$ to ship their items to the hub through GSP and that they don't get any $$$$ for shipping costs, all of them go to GSP!! I mean why on earth are US sellers using GSP if they ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

I got a registered "non-payment" because the seller did NEVER specify the shipping cost.....!!!!????

Object : 1717431314 The payment button stayed 'blurred' and so it was impossible to pay ! Moreover the seller never answered my questions. He even opened an ebay case against me because of this !!! Order details seem to be "erased" from the ebay webs...

I purchased a re-chargeable razor in nov...did not recieve until january....does not hold a charge

I want A full refund on the razor I purchased in november 2014Does not hold a charge....did not receive until january ...have contacted seller numerous times...he has assured me a new one would be sent...it has been 4 monthsenough with this and tired...

Sold item but no longer in stock?

I sold an item but no longer have it in stock. The buyer issued a case against me. I have messaged the buyer to please cancel the case so I could do a full refund. What will happen if this case ends? Will I receive my final value fee ticket? Will the...

NIB new in box (taped) item from 15 yrs ago remove to see if working or not?

hi so i purchased a new taped box 15 yr old item but the tester button is not working yet the listing said 'singing' so i don't know if it sings ... if the tester button worked i would most likely leave it in the box should i wish to resell it...ques...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wynne's "cap and trade" first casualty

She should have added to her grand children reference " This is about preserving a world for our children and our grandchildren,” plus "who won't have jobs". The effects of Wynne's cap and trade merely move the CO2 emissions to another part of the wo...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Fee Calculator for Automotove Reserve Auction

I am having some difficulty finding information on how to sell a vehicle on ebay - auction style with a reserve. All I'm finding is information for more generic categories and I'm not 100% certain the fee structure is the same or if the final value (...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return and Refund Advice From Canada to USA

Hi all, I have my first return to buyer request after the item I purchased was SNAD. I have intitiated contact through the resolution centre and the seller has authorized the return. The next step outined in the resolution centre is requesting a retu...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay app. for Android- userid and password login

ON some Android phones and devices for Ebay app. for Android. I use same email and password to login same as browser on p.c. which works.. But when I use Ebay app. for Android on particular devices it says the combination of e-mail and password is wr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

notify

I was the high bidder on an item yesterday, and I'm set up to get email notification when I'm outbid, but did not. Could you please look into this for me and see what the problem is. Thanks, Gary Nemetchek

Seller frauding customs and VAT, item being sold as "no customs"

Hi. I purchased an expensive item (about 500€) last week. I choose to get it from Europe, as i recently had to pay a fedex custom bill two months after reception of an item, that ought not to have import taxes too.Item ought to have been sent from Lo...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is Ebay breaking the law?

Ebay allows counterfeit and bootlegged items to be sold in bulk. It is easy for liars to get away with labeling junk as brand new or like new. Ebay is not strict enough against dishonest sellers. The sellers manage to get away with large amounts of m...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

After the purchase

How can I hide the item which one I bought on my feedback profile?? It is affecting the next shopping. Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

what do I do when a shipper charges me for expedited shipping way beyond the expedited cost ($70.00

A shipper sold me a number of rings. they weighed about 12 ounces altogether with packaging We bought the item but noticed that he charged us $70 US for shipping. we asked him to adjust the shipping but he refused. It was purchased and paid for on th...

internal application error

EBay website doesn't let me to sent message to them, saying internal application error. And the same time they invited me to do so due to the difficulties with the seller. So, they offered to " step in to solve the problem" on one hand, and on anothe...

Selling a high-value item: shipping insurance

I'm not new to eBay, but I am new to selling. I'm about to list my first item, and it's a collector watch valued at approx. $15,000 US. I plan to list it in Canada and also offer it in the U. S. I've looked at many ads for similar watches, and almost...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal charged me twice for shipping?

I recently sold some shoes on Ebay. PayPal deducted the amount for the shipping label from the total invoice but the shipping charge also appeared on my Visa. What is going on here?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.
Most Helpful Authors