Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

If you purchase multiple items from one seller, wouldn't it make sense to leave feedback once?

If you have just purchased multiple items from one seller, in my case stamps or covers, wouldn't it make sense to leave feedback for that seller once rather then leaving feedback for each individual item? After all, they were shipped at the same time...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

March 18th 2015 Weekly Board Hour

Hello Canadian eBayers, Welcome to the last Board hour for this winter! Please go ahead and start posting at your convenience, I'll be flying solo today and join you at 1 PM Eastern.

Item Not Received Case - What Happens If Buyer Doesn't Respond?

Related to this thread (buyer opens request, seller replies with explanation, then buyer doesn't respond or close case). With my buyer though it's an Item Not Received request for a refund. So when the case eventually closes automatically, will I get...

Resolved! I have listed a pair of rear fenders for an E-30 BMW convertible. These are OEM and new . No takers

I have a pair of rear fenders for a BMW E-30 convertible. These are factory new in unopened boxes. I listed them (perhaps poorly) and had no response. If someone in the biz wants to do this for a fee, I would be interested. They are in Vancouver, Can...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Update 2015 email

This email was just received and should help sellers to understand why some adjustments have been made.... Specifically in relation to auctions... and with several answers as to how auctions should be used on eBay... Fixed price listings and auction ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! 'Trending at' in search results?

What is this 'trending at' that I've just seen among a seller's item listings? C $20.87Trending at C $23.17Buy It Now+C $9.27 shippingAnd then the explanation is "This is the median price based on sales of this product in the same condition from all ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am wondering why my ebay fees are so high ? It says on my account i owe $11.77 ? wondering why

I went on my account and just wondering if i got my money from the customer in the states but it says i owe $11.77 ? just wondering why my ebay fees are so high or is it that i have that in my account ?? Please let me know Thanks Chris

not able to print shipping label from Canada Post

Hello! I am trying to print Canada Post shipping labels to ship what I sold and I am not able to do it... I always do it and never had a problem but this time the label appears too small on the printing page and after being printed. This happens with...

Do You Think It's Time to Eliminate Auctions on eBay?

Sometimes the juxtaposition between how eBay sees itself in the marketplace and how it expects its sellers to operate, and buyers’ behaviour is so vastly different. eBay wants to take its place alongside big retailers in the on-line marketplace but y...

• 41 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping and tracking multiple purchases

I found this on eBaydotCOM and present it for your use.Haven't tested it because I rarely have multiple sales. a_treasure_peddler (1941 ) View Listings Community Member|Posts: 9|Registered: ‎09-03-2013 on ‎03-17-2015 09:40 AM After many calls to eBay...

Resolved! 100 percent bidders blocked...problems?

Hello all , just a quick question to ask if anybody has had issues with Bidders that have 100 percent feed back NOT BEING ALLOWED to bid on items? I have had two people in as many days ( that have contacted me ) that get a message saying they are not...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Received a separate charge from Fed Ex. for Customs Duty $4.51 and Advancement Fee of $10!!!

; I recently bought two dresses from a seller who turns out to be from Malaysia. I paid $15.10 shipping costs and eventually received items which were not suitable for the wedding in England. So I contacted the seller and I have sent the package back...

Resolved! Interesting that unclaimed packages by buyers get refunds

Just received a negative Not that I really care about feedback but what is interesting is this.Buyer purchased item. Packaged and sent and noted that it was an unconfirmed address.Buyer was offered another shippment when it was not received or a full...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post package delivery service

Please let me know if anyone else is having this problem: since about the time that Canada Post announced that it would be installing area postal boxes, every package that I should receive at my apartment door (postal worker buzzes me and I either go...

Getting outbid at last second?

I was highest bidder and watched the last few seconds tick to zero. Then as time expired, it flashed, "you were outbid" and it sold for $1.00 more than my bid - how did that happen? Thanks.

Seller raised the shipping costs.

I just bought an item this morning. The shipping charge was $19.00 and. When I paid for it the shipping charge was raised to over $28.00 and change US. When I ask the seller about it - he responded that he had to double box the item and so he had to ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why does my ebay now default to the Canada eBay site with Canadian prices. Listings are messed up to

I have had eBay on my Favorites for years and it always went to the right place but now it is stuck in Canada with all Canadian pricing. and the way items are listed is all messed up. Instead of the neat vertical rows things are now splattered all ov...

I didn't receive my item , but the eBay Customer Support has made a final decision no refund to me

I didn't receive my item , but the eBay Customer Support has made a final decision no refund to me , the reason was they received tracking information from the seller that shows the item was delivered to my address . But Delivered with no signature r...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

21 day hold back again

It would appear that the 21 day hold is back 40 days later. Over 40 days ago we got to the $250 US level that ended the 21 day hold. We are now being punished for the Canadian dollar doing bad against the US dollar.. That's right folks ,since then th...

Resolved! Pay No Insertion Fees promotion doesn't work when I click to Activate

I received a message from Ebay saying "Pay no insertion fees on 1,500 auction-style listings" from the 13th to the 19th. All I'm supposed to do it click on Activate and I'll be able to put up my auctions with no insertion fees.. except that I did act...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Transaction Defects - New performance Standards

As a relatively low volume seller I keep an eye on my transaction defects since ebay is focusing on them to document my performance standards. I had 4 items with defects out of 217 in the last year. 1 neutral feedback (buyer used feedback to ask a qu...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! feedback from sellers

Should sellers wait until they get feedback from the buyers before the sellers leave feedback for the buyers. If yes, it seems that sellers are manipulating the process.

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

W.H Grindley Antique Scalloped/ Ruffled Water Pitcher and Serving Dish

Hi, Was wondering if anybody had any information at all on value on this W.H Grindley from England Scalloped Water Pitcher Also has a lidded serving dish that matches it. I believe it dates back to somewhere between 1914-1925 based on the backstamp b...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.