Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Wynne/McGuinty hydro rates on the rise Nov 1st

This takes place every 6 months and is in keeping with the Wynne/McGuinty green energy policy. So don't be fooled when these increases are announced, they are semi annual increases not annual. "effective Nov. 1 for householders and small businesses w...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to read traffic reports

I'm trying to learn how to read the traffic reports that come with my basic store subscription. When I go into my ebay and I work on editing any listings or when I re list an item, does any of that show up in my traffic reports under referring domain...

Windmills

On the first 10 days of this month Ontario almost paid as much to not produce wind generated electricity than it’s market paid for all power generated in Ontario.Under the Feed In Tariff contracts signed Ontario was supposed to pay above market price...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada’s true role in the Mideast conflict

Contributed to The Globe and Mail.By Jean Chrétien http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-debate/canadas-true-role-in-the-mideast-conflict/article21138349/?cmpid=rss1&google_editors_picks=true

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seler cancelled transaction

I recently purchased an Item and the next day I reecived a message with the following title: Canceling purchase for ************(Item name)*********** following description : ****(username who cancelled)********* recently opened a cancel transaction ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

report a member

I like to report a member, cause he never sent my shoes back, and ebay dosent want to do anything about it..I find Ebay dosent support sellers at all..Help..

Verified by VISA is costing you lost sales

On Saturday I tried to make online purchase from company I rarely make purchase from with card I use daily and during checkout there was Verified by VISA security screen. Filled it up, error. Another 3x and it locked me out. The bank had no record of...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

I want to drop-ship but where from & how? China suppliers have a min qty500items+ per order

Where can I start drop-shipping from? Most suppliers require a min order of 500+ and they don't always speak enough english to understand what I'm asking. If someone could help me find a distributor who would be willing to help me start drop-shipping...

how do I empty trash messages?

My messages site is acting up - not allowing access at various times. Is there a way to delete my messages in the 'trash' folder? I seem to have pages and pages of trash and was wondering if this might be affecting the site.

Nigeria successfully contained Ebola

WHO declared Nigeria Ebola free after 20 cases, Nigeria has had no new case in 42 days which is twice incubation period. Nigeria has not closed borders to travelers from Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia, it would be counterproductive because people w...

• 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Bid Email Notification & Sent Emails

1) Apparently an email is sent to sellers when a bid is made on an item but I cannot find where to change that in my communications preferences so that I can get an email. Does anyone know where this is?2) When I respond to a buyer, does anyone know ...

Access Denied?

When I try to print a label with PayPal or just typing www.paypal.com, I keep receiving this message: Access DeniedYou don't have permission to access "http://www.paypal.com/" on this server.Reference #18.ed2bf648.1413582872.236a562c What is going on...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

WHY DOES MY EBAY PAGE SHOW THE EBAY CANADA COMMUNITY? AND WHEN LISTING ITEMS IT REFERS TO CANADA

I AM TRYING TO LIST ANOTHER ITEM AND THE SHIPPING AREA FOR DOMESTIC IS WANTING EXACT SHIPPING INFORMATION. HOW CAN I PROVIDE A ZIP CODE FOR SHIPPING WHEN IT HASN'T SOLD YET? HAS SOMETHING CHANGED ON EBAY. IT SHOWS ME CANADA COMMUNITY. I AM NOT IN CAN...

I have just spent the last six hours trying to set up an ebay account. I have had to change my

I have spent six hours trying to set up an account so far I have nothing for sale and I'm being charged $26.00 . I have no idea what its for because I haven't even been able to sign on due to the fact I keep changing the passwords and ebay doesn't se...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I want to thank you for your prompt service but I am afraid I have made a mistake by ordering this p

as the part I received has a different wiring configuration to hook up to the stove wring this one has two wiring harnesses and only three slide on posts and the one I have and need has 6 posts and only one harness, do you have anything like that and...

Fake black Ultrafire Lithium Polymer 6000mAh batteries.

I bought 10 pcs of an allegedly 6000mAh LiPo battery from the seller.They are black and appear to be of the brand "Ultrafire". And they are fake. On receiving the batteries, I topped them up and one immediately reported error in the charger. This spu...

Photo uploader sucks

The photo uploader is pretty gimpy. It is tricky to re-order the photos. You try to drag it in between other photos and sometimes it just snaps back where it was. Maybe there is a proper technique to it, but it should be obvious to the user, and it's...

Penalized for a TFSA Overcontribution

For those of you who can afford to save a few pennies... I didn't even know there were penalties http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-investor/personal-finance/household-finances/penalized-for-a-tfsa-overcontribution-the-case-for-a-temporary-amnesty/...

I won an item and on the bidding history I can see that a fw bids were accepted after bid expiration

I won an item on which the final price was higher than it should've been considering some bids were accepted after the auction had closed at 20:00 Please explain why this is the case as I would save $5 if the bidding had actually stopped on the time ...

How do I show a 10% discount on my listings

Can any one tell me how sellers create a discount listing, ie: item listed at $2 and then a line is drawn through the price and then a 10% discount is listed and a new price of $1.80 shows up. How is this created?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.