Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I Didn't Call...

Ebay sent me an email wanting my feedback on my recent eBay Customer Support interaction with Glenn on 9/10/14. That date is September 10, 2014 - correct?OK... So I didn't call Should I be worried or could this be another glitch of theirs?

Seller Scam report

So I bought 2 watches which are 2 cheap ($3 each) watches and it came in late. The first watch worked fine but the 2nd watch broke in just 1 day. I contacted the seller saying I want a replacement and I have picture and video off proof that it was br...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ten days since my purchase left Los Angeles but it still hasn't arrived in Canada?

This is my first time using the discussion board, so I hope I'm posting in the right location. Anyways, on September 1st I purchased an extremely rare vinyl LP. Later that night I received a message from the seller saying that they were out of town a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is there a limit on the number of seperate INR Claims a Buyer can file through ebay and PayPal?

I hope someone can help me make sense of this quickly going south Transaction. I am having an issue (dance) with a Buyer who is now stating that ebay /PayPal told them that they could not file an INR but to tell me to make a refund to them for the am...

Resolved! Possible scam

I won an item at a very low price a month ago from a seller in China that hasn't arrived yet. He marked it shipped soon after I paid, but now says he will refund my money if it doesn't arrive. This would be the second time this has happened to me. I'...

photo upgrades

what don't the photos I posted 'enlarge' when I click on them?

Paying with Pay Pal and credit card

If I don't have enough money to pay in my Pay Pal account and I pay part of the item using Pay Pal and the balance with credit card. Does Pay Pal still compensate the total price of the item as in the Buyer Protection agreement ? Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sending a message to a seller

How do you send a messageto the seller? I want to inquire about shipping costs fron USA to Canada before I bid but I don't know how to contact the seller.

I have bought Fax machine UX-P115 from seller: no User manual, carbon film used

Dear eBay Co. I am sending to you a complaint I sent to seller Problem: No User Manual found in a box, carbon film roll been in use; To seller: Re: Purchase of Fax Machine Sharp UX-P115, Serial No. 57175679; User Manual not found in the box, carbon f...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

invoice needed to cross us border

truck crossing customs officer (Mr Groucho) wanted an invoice with my commercial goods, as I crossed into the US today he requested the invoice (yet let me go in without it) and I have no idea what he's talking about - is the invoice ebay supplies go...

My first time on eBay I offered a bid. Before it was accepted I found what I wanted and bought it

I have written 3 emails explaining that I bought what I wanted from another seller before the initial bid was accepted saying thank you but no thank you. I continue to receive emails telling me I need to purchase the item i decided I didn't want. Wha...

I got scammed while i purchased as a guest

I ordered a hockey shooting pad from seller on August 27. I didn't use my account though. It's been nearly a month and I haven't received my item yet. I'm strongly considering going to the police. I couldn't track my order, leave negative feedback, o...

EBAY store FVF discount

Hi, Does the ebay store FVF discount stack with top rated seller FVF discount?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! selling something for 6$ or selling something for 3$ + 3$ shipping

Just a quick question i'm kind of confused of what eBay does with the shipping money. Do they put it toward there shipping label which you print through there website or do they give it to you're Paypal account along with the price you sold your item...

No watch list showingl

Even after I add item and get message item added to watch list,it still doesnt show up in watch list..How do I get it working again?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

another day-another defect

Sold an item from listing with exact description of Canada Post tracked shipping cost. Buyer paid with no comment and made no request for alternate shipping. Secure strong package was mailed 1 day after payment and buyer received package in about a w...

Resolved! shipping charges added to invoice eventhough final winning bid page says free shipping

I just won an auction including free shipping. The item price is $9.99. The invoice I received adds $8.01 in shipping charges. The seller says that free shipping is just for 'buy in now' transactions, whereas there is no mention of that anywhere. Wha...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

170 dollar used iphone purchase

I was just wondering if anyone had purchased one of the 12 iphone 5s phones(same picture same item condition in every listing) that were sold for buy it now of $170 dollars from the person in dunkin bc? I have not paid for mine yet because it would a...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

anyone else think US and other NAto countries should have just left well enough alone

I mean Crimea was part of Russia 1954 and earlier ... CRimea is made up of mostly Russians Today so for the most part They wanted to become part of russia again ... I mean Looking at everything from Putins point of view they have not really broken an...

Contacting eBay & location options

I see eBay has gone underground! There is no direct "contact us" option anymore! "Customer service" is GONE. I hope eBay smartens up before they go completely down the drain. No customer service = no business!!! The "location" options have change and...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.