Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

global shipping rip off

Stay clear of anyone using Global Shipping. HUGE additional charges are added that Canadians wouldn't normally pay. AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL. I won't go near a seller using this program again!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 66 replies
  • 10 helpful

List ten items free email

Hi, I recieved an email from ebay to list ten items free on ebay. I rarely use email links to sites... but the email says offer only valid by email invitation Is this email legit? I cannot see any mention of it on ebay Thanks!

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sneaky fee hike for listing upgrade?

I'm almost certain that the "UK visibility" listing option used to just cost $0.10, which is why I sometimes used it for items I thought might appeal to Brits. I found it fairly effective in getting UK sales. Yesterday when doing some listings I noti...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

my first sale

I am a new eBay seller, I have seen how things work kind of but I am as green as they come. I am worried that my lack of FB and my inexperience may lead to me making a mistake in my upcoming sale, or someone taking advantage, so I wanted to make a po...

about the shipping cost

HI I just want to ask about your shipment cost. It is ridiculously high! You are only going to ship it to Canada and the payment of item is really very much! I have an email coming from one of the seller and asking me to pay right away because she do...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Info on shipping

Looking to buy a vibration machine so wondering what sellers ships to newfoundland canada

A smack in the face to all

The lineman risking life and limb working long hours in adverse weather conditions restoring electrical power, listening to the belly aching whiners (Ontarian’s) rant and rave about their lack of electricity.Do you think these frostbitten workers fre...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I get my FVF back from eBay on item trashed by Post Office

I posted earlier about getting a parcel back from Canada Post totally trashed by them (jammed in a machine & article inside also damaged). It was shipped via small packet air so no insurance but am going to try to get my postage back as I paid them t...

Second Chance Offer

Hi - Exactly how does a second chance offer work for the seller? When would you use it?Tnks

I won an item but the seller says I didn't and has relisted

I won an item yesterday and immediately afterwards, as I was about to pay, they sent me a message saying "You have not won it do not pay". I sent them a message back letting them know that on my end, it is showing in the "purchased" folder and is pro...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

why i have to pay if you dont have shipping to Canada.

I won an item and i want to pay for it ,bat it asking me to change my address. and i sent tow messages to the seller but i didn't received any responses. and i receive massage from eBay that payment must sent immediately .if the shipping is not possi...

How does Best Match search prioritize?

Does anybody know how the best match search results are tabulated. For kicks and giggles I did a search for my own coin to see where it would come up on Best Match results. I typed in the following: "Canada 1909 1 Penny" I was surprised to see that i...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item requires Imediate payment but I have it unchecked?

Hello, A buyer is trying to buy mukluks from me. He says that the item requires immediate payment. Not only is the option unchecked but I am not able to even require immediate payment because I do not have a credit card added to my account. The poten...

Question about the price of item I'm selling

I'm sorry to ask this but I'm new. I have an item listed below which I'm selling for 75 US that what is listed as with shipping the shipping is listed as 16 US. My question is when the buyer buys the product when is the shipping cost added? At the ch...

Inability To Open Sales Records In New Tab (Google Chrome)

Hello, I normally open my sales records in new tabs before going through them each and packing the orders. Today, for some reason, I am unable to do this. I'll right click 'view sales record' and hit open in new tab. The new tab will open, load....an...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! New Canada Post rate document posted on CP site

I found this CP document by doing a Google search. http://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/prices/SBParcels-e.pdf Good news. New Jan 13, 2014 rates for Small Packet USA Air is 8.03 250 g, 10.66 500 g, 16.03 1 kgCurrent Small Packet USA Air is 7.80 250 g, 1...

Resolved! extortion

I bought an item and paid - later the buyer asked for extra postage. I refused to pay any extra they cancelled the transaction and refunded. I still want the item but not at the higher postage.

Beware PayPal shipping problems

Recently I discovered that PayPal shipping label program does not work properly with Google Chrome anymore. The label prints out postage stamp size and even worse they will bill you for it even though you clicked on CANCEL. The support staff were clu...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Low DSR Rating from Canadian Purchasers

It saddens me to write this but its been obvious for a long time and it really bothers me. The majority of my low DSR ratings are from Canadian buyers. They are a very small percentage of my purchasers, yet it seems that most of my low DSR ratings ar...

My morning chuckle.

This was actually in a listing that I was checking out "IF YOU ARE DUMBER THAN A BAG OF HAMMERRS DO NOT BID ON MY AUCTIONS."

• 2 replies
  • 2 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.