Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

how can we organize a sellers strike?

having just lost nearly $300 in a buyer protection case, in which we did nothing wrong (item tracking was uploaded, and item is still in transit), I'm hoping we can organize a sellers strike. The only way to punish ebay and end the slant towards buye...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 41 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Going to start selling soon, shipping questions, etc.

Hello, I'm going to start selling my rather large sized video game and DVD collection soon and I've been digging and digging about information related to selling on eBay, shipping etc. I think I have most of the information I need covered, but I'd li...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Hourglass on eBay - but "Completed" on PayPal.

An item I have paid for has been displaying the hourglass icon (payment is being processed through PayPal) for nearly 24 hours now. However, the payment shows as "Completed" on PayPal (and really, it was "completed" as soon as I finished my checkout)...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

CP international shipping rates

Hi: Just found this site. I would like to know what other Canada eBay sellers are doing about VERY HIGH international shipping rates. About 6 months ago the cost to ship a single LP with tracking and insurance to Japan, China, etc, jumped from $23 to...

PayPal and unclaimed or not registered

I had a transaction cancelled and now the seller is telling me he sent my refund, but he says my account is unclaimed and/or not registered? I had paid for the transaction initially with this account, so how can it not be registered? And unclaimed, w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I recently moved and changed my address but my postal code comes up as invalid ?

I recently moved to a new area and when I try to change my address the postal code comes up as invalid even though it is the correct postal code. I am unable to list anything and get the error message that the postal code is not valid. Help!

What do I do if someone's product broke my mini display port?

I need help! I bought a mini display port to HDMI and when I plugged it in it worked fine but when I unplugged it there was a noise that I heard and it was like a suction with a crack and I've never heard a noise like that before I've owned a Mac my ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm not able to cancel a transaction

A buyer after he paid, told me that he wants to cancel the transaction. I accepted and refunded him. Unfortunately, i'm not able to cancel the transaction so i can get back my fees. I receive this message: Registration blocked. Users whose registered...

Resolved! I can't get the "replace this search" button to work.

Recently whenever I go to "save search" and check the "replace this search" box, when I press press the "select search" button, all I get is "select search" again in a blue box. This, of course, is completely useless. What can be done about this?

Is it possible to send tax form T2125 to CRA electronically?

CRA has the way to send income tax information electronically, but not the form T2125 that must be attached to it. At least I couldn't find it. Is there way to fill this form and send it electronically? What eBay sellers list as Industry Code on this...

If a buyer asks for more time because he/she is sending you an item from over seas, should you allow

If a seller asks for more time because he/she is sending you an item from over seas, should you allow more time and risk missing out on the 45 day deadline to post a dispute in the Resolution Centre? It seems that sellers from over seas keep asking f...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just back from the fishing cabin

Hello all. Just back from the summer fishing cabin in BC - been there since about the middle of June where there is no internet service. Is there anything new and or strange about eBay that I should be aware of before I start selling again? ps. if I ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Import Charges from China to Canada

Hi, i recently purchased a car piece which costed me $490 US from China (manufactured in China) and i want to know how much import charges i would be looking at. I live in Vancouver, British Columbia.

No sale unless

No sale unless ebay takes their fees out of my account. after autometically paid, there is no sale again. great

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

SELLERS who have not even bothered to ship

This has become very prevalant in the past two months. I am considering very seriously to stop bidding and buying on E-Bay. Yes I have received REFUNDS but there is still the cost of wasted time and Paypal charges. Why does E-Bay allow these serial o...

Wondering which catagory to list in.

Interesting; I usually sell vintage radios in the Collectibles category through the winter months. I have not sold anything since the spring and I have looked around the site and found that a very large amount of sellers selling what I sell have swit...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

October 16th Weekly Board Hour

Hello everyone, Hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving festivities. As usual, we'll be here for 1PM Eastern sharp, so feel free to post those questions early! Please note, that should participation continue to be minimal over the coming weeks, we may...

Resolved! Buyer declines cancellation of transaction. What happens then?

I purchased an item and the seller cancelled the transaction without notice when she found a defect. Paypal notified me of cancellation, and then ebay notified me. I found out what the defect was and decided to purchase the item anyway. I therefore d...

Resolved! how long does a buyer haven to open a item not recieved case

Ok I need serious help/advice. I am a Canadian Ebay user with 2008 with a one hundred percent feedback level which we work hard to maintain I sold a $5 item with free shipping to a Canadian Buyer on August 27,2013 i send the item the following day vi...

I have an account but cannot sign in because it says my registration is not completed.

I have an account but cannot sign in because it says my registration is not completed. But when I go back to registration, I cannot RE-register because my account already exists. A real catch-22!Should I start all over with a different email, differn...

I want to leave feed back but its past 60 days,and they deserve negative feedback

HI I bought an item in July received the wrong item,contacted them they said they would send it...no show. Contacted them again... no show,so now Im trying to get my money back its not a huge amount by any means but what bad service! I have been on e...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! buyer asks to send to a different address

A buyer asked for a purchase to be send to a different appartment within the same building as he has just moved, but upon printing the invoice his hold address says Montreal QC but his new address says Cote-St-Luc QC but the postal code and street nu...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

how do I cross promote

I am new to this selling on here? Can you please help me out. I heard thst there is such a thing as cros promoting? Does this help in selling? How do I cross promote. Spoiler (Highlight to read)

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.