Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! sold some shoes,she left me feedback,now she said there are fakes now wants her money back,,plus rep

sold some shoes,she liked them cause, she left feedback,now she calls them fake and wants me to pay back the money, plus pay all the shipping, plus report me to ebay for selling her fakes..is there an answer to this question..Thanks

can I sell homemade cookies on ebay?

I make the best gluten-free gingersnap cookies and would like to sell them on ebay. Is this allowed in Canada? Or is there health regulations that would prevent me from making them in my home and selling them on ebay?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Basic versus Standard picture uploader

Does anybody know if there is a way to cancel permanently the basic picture uploader from popping up as the default when i go to add pictures. I always use the standard uploader for multi pictures and it is a bit of a pain when the basic uploader ran...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping arrangement for ebay selling

I am very new at Ebay and would like to set up a shipping arrangement like I see most sellers have.It appears rather complicating and I need some advice as to how this can be done. The explanations given are rather confusing.I am located here in Vanc...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can't track my item!!!

My purchased history says that the carrier is air post and the tracking number is RA573939910CN,but I wasn't exactly sure where to track it so since the seller was from china, I tried most of the sites that china used, but none of them tracked it. Al...

seller feedback

Hi, in my auctions I clearly list the shipping price, and how long it will take for a package to get to the buyer, and I tell all buyers if they find the prices, or shipping to much................and if they don't feel they can leave a 5 star feedba...

Shopping Online from Outside Canada

Well worth reading: http://canadaonline.about.com/cs/customs/a/shopshipcanada.htm If you're on the Canadian side of the border and shopping online on U.S. sites, hidden costs may catch you by surprise. There are things you should check before you giv...

raising price on item before time expires on auction

I am looking at a buy it now/best offer item, and the seller keeps raising the price of the item every time i go to view the item, and he has not responded to my offer, which was made when he had the original low price on the item is he within his ri...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

WHY AM I BEING CHARGED A FEE TWICE FOR THE SAME BID? ITEM #181231250830 NOSTALGIAAL.

GLOBAL SHIPPING IS TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!

EBAY PLEASE GIVE BUYERS THE OPTION TO OPT OUT OF THIS HORRIBLE PROGRAM!!! IF THIS DOES NOT CHANGE I WILL NOT CONTINUE TO SHOP ON EBAY!!! YES I KNOW CAPITALS IS SHOUTING I'M MAD!!!

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can seller change ad and if so, how can I tell?

Made a bid on an item, uped the bid, reread the ad, and I swear its description has changed. Can the seller change their ad after bids are in, and if so, how does the seller know?

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have something that I'm not sure what it is...

I bought an item from an old employer about 15 years ago, and I'm not sure EXACTLY what it is. It was used behind the bar to hold/sell cigarettes, but I have no idea if that's actually what it is meant for. Can anyone give me an idea? There is a lock...

Checking shipping on DVD from USA

I was looking for a movie on DVD for my granddaughter. The local stores were sold out but could get it for me for Cdn$ 20.00 plus tax in one or two weeks. I decided to take a look at what was available on eBay.com. Here is what I found: over 135 resu...

no return feedback

Left positive feedback, no return feedback after 2 months, contacted seller, no response.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping Center

Why is the shipping from the Global Shipping Center more expensive than the shipping I calculate on my own?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback

This is universal. When leaving feedback try to be specific. It seems people are pretty **bleep** specific when leaving something negative but not positive feedback. Mention specific item, quality, shipping time, condition etc. When someone writes go...

I bought an item in early July and still haven't received and I am unable to contact the seller?

On July 4th I purchased an item and I still haven't recieved it. The estimated delivery date was Jul 26, 2013 - Aug 09, 2013. I have contacted the seller several times, the first time being on August 29th and the latest being on September 30th. I hav...

This looks fake to me-- the addreess is dot comcast

Lieber Kunde,Wir führen derzeit eine regelmäßige Überprüfung der Sicherheitsmaßnahmen durch.Ihr Konto wurde nach dem Zufallsprinzip für diese Überprüfung ausgewählt.Bitte verifizieren Sie Ihr KontoSie werden nun durch mehrere Seiten zur Verifizierung...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.