Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I am trying to search for items in my city. Not working.

Hi, I've tried choosing my city, checking off Buy It Now, Paypal Accepted, limiting the price range to 50 - 100, but get "0 matches". I tried the within "100 miles/kms" of my postal code, too, with all the other options as above, still "0 matches". I...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Revise negative feedback asked

Are sellers allowed to ask us to revise a negative feedback giving on their product we received and are not satisfied with it order for them to deal with their money back guarantee for the return of the product?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question for Pierre, Femmefan, or other seasoned sellers

I am curious as to some of the changes on Ebay, as I have been absent for a few years. in the cell phone cstegory, I am seeing one specific seller offering phones at a BIN price, with a fixed cost for shipping, which is fine. However, included in the...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hello

We've just seen the announcement about the changes on the .ca site, over the pond in the UK. Are there no posts about this here yet, or am I too early?

• 29 replies
  • 3 helpful

feedback left

Is it possible to change a feedback left. Following a buy, the item revealed to be of poor quality, so I left a negative feedback. The seller by it owns contact me and proposed replacement or refund and asked me to delete the negative feedback alread...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is there a refine listings option to hide GSP listings?

I might be blind but is it possible to hide the GSP listings? I'm getting tired of searching through hundreds of listings for something I want (filling out old card sets) and whenever I come across something I want I see the "Customs coverage include...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Order placed May 8 and still have not received item plus seller not responsing, need advise to do?

My order was place on May 8 and 2 emails was set to the seller; up to today, I still have not received the purhased item! Since it has past the 45 days mark, seller did NOT even response to my email! I would like to get a refund of this purchase. Ple...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Revise item

Posted a car for sale at noon today and realized later I needed to change some wording.eBay will not let me revise my item keeps saying this function is unavailable. Been this way for 7 hours now.I need to revise my listing what is wrong?

How does a seller add shipping charges to a a winning bid?

Hi everyone! Two days ago I won a bid on an item from a seller from ebay.com. At the beginning of the listing I messaged the seller to see if they would be ok with my bidding on their item which they were. Initially the listing had a reserve which wa...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller ask too much money for S&H because he doesn't want to fill customs forms if a buyer is from

Seller ask too much money for S&H because he doesn't want to fill customs forms if a buyer is from outside the USofA. It says 62$ in the S&H for Canada but there's a 42$ in small charater apparently but even that is excessive for a 24$ item. This is ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is this seller protected by E-bay and PayPal when they are obviously unethical and dishonest?

We purchased a smartphone from which was defective. After some hassle they agreed to replace the phone and also agreed to pay the return shipping but advised us to return the phone by the cheapest way and not to pay extra for a tracking number. We co...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

E-bay search results have become a mess now.

Hello everybody.I've noticed recently that when you make a search for an item, the search results are listed without mentioning that they are "starting from"... For example, I just did a search "samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 case" sorted by "price+shippin...

• 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Is there a way to read feedback that relates to a specific item if there are no actual reviews posted?

Is there a way to read feedback that relates to a specific item if there are no actual reviews posted? For example, if a seller has multiple units of the same item available for sale and has already sold one or more of them, is there a quick and easy...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

TL cannot connect

I have had TL for years, always have trouble running it. I opened, and checked for updates a few days ago, it seemed to work ok, I added a new listing and closed. I reopened yesterday and it says it cannot connect.I tried all day. Same thing today. I...

Im a little worried!!

I have several postings right now.One bidder is actualy in the lead with a purchase of more then $ 1000.00 US. My worry is that he has no feedback what so ever.Has been on Ebay for only a few days... Should I be worried in regards to being paid? Chee...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

My item specifics keep disappearing.

My search engine specifics disappear and no matter how much i re-enter and save.This is affecting my sales and search placement in a major way.What can I do?

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.