Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

The Fulltime Job of Growing Old

Enjoyed watching Joe Schlesinger on The National tonight: "I have a new job. I've been a journalist for 65 years. Nowadays, though, my main job is being a patient, seeing doctors and other medical practitioners. Boy, do I ever see doctors! First, the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller won't respond to my attempts to contact them after I won an item. How do I get the seller to respond

I won an item on eBay and when I went to pay for it the shipping cost is different than what the listing showed plus they are charging a fee for duty on an $7.50 item where there wouldn't be any duty. I have 3 times sent a message to the seller and s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Jacket Purchase

I'm new to Ebay. How much time do i have to pay for an item that i won from a bid? is that up to the seller? or the buyer? is there a specific deadline im suppose to meet as per Ebay policy?

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bug with the recent promo?

Using Turbolister, I bulk edited all my listings to 5 day auctions with no buy-it-now. All my items are more or less the same - stationery and books. Yet 5 of my listings were charged an insertion fee... It was clearly stated under my account's fees ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I Have 2 paypal accounts for 1 id ?

Can I use 2 different paypal account for my ID. One for small items using micropayments and one for everything else?

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

A case not as described opened again me

For $5.99 item + $2 shipping. There is n further explanation which is not fit again my description and I didn't feel describe wrongly. How should I respond? The buyer at the same time bought another item $6.99, but did not open case yet for the other...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Is it possible to give a feedback later then 60 days

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fees discrepancy on items

I don't understand something... I sold an item (video game console) for 299.99$ the fees were of 16.31$... Then yesterday, I sold an item (another video game console) at 240.00$ and the fees are of 24.57$... why?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Store owners, annual fees

I can`t find out how to change my store fees to the annual rate. Is it happening automatically or do I have to change it.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Us to charge sales tax for online sales

I understand that the United States Congress is planning to pass a bill that will force online sellers in the US to charge the appropriate State tax for every sale. Aparently eBay is lobbing hard to stop this bill and Amazon supports it. On the surfa...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Canada Post leaving parcels on porch and in door, and the fairness of reversals, restrictions, etc.

I have pretty much quit buying on Ebay, unless the items are extremely inexpensive. Over the holidays, I lost several hundred dollars due to purchases pilfered by passersby, most of them destined for the troupe I manage. There were professional conse...

Help needed with income tax - where are my PayPal fees?

I downloaded the csv file from PayPal and have it in my excel files. Filtered to get my Canada Post fees, withdrawals to my Bank account, Refunds, and Ebay payments, but why doesn't it show my payments to PayPal? Have I missed something or do I pick ...

How do I keep within the retraction guidelines due to a typographical error if I cannot immediately re-enter amount due to change in bids?

I erroneously entered 475.00 maximum bid on an item I meant to put 4.75. I immediately searched rules and regulations regarding bid retraction and find myself unable to re-enter the same bid as initially considered due to other increased bids. I plan...

Fraudulent emails

I've been screwed over before from buyers scamming me pretending to be ebay and paypal through email. I need someone to confirm that these emails are fraudulent and the steps I need to take to resolve this problem. Thank you in advance.caended@ebay.c...

I don't get it......

A buyer purchased and paid for several items yesterday and then sent a message asking me to hold them as she wanted to make some additional purchases. I told her to request an invoice when she was ready. Today the buyer purchased several more items a...

Setting Up Video in a Listing

I have seen embeded video in eBay listings and would like to find out how to do the same. Called eBay and they said they would email instructions, (Surprise, none received!). Nothing in seller tools, and maybe the seller with the video was just smart...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

item arrived damage and seller says he will replace damaged parts but what about FeedBack?

I received my item damaged and contacted the seller, seller says he will replace damaged part but what about the feedback? If it took a month to receive the item and takes another month for the replacement part to get here HOW long do I have to leave...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.