Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Help, somehow I bought the same item twice?

Somehow I managed to buy the same item twice by accident. I only wanted to purchase one. I'm not sure what happened, I hadn't used paypal in a while and i have 5 million web passwords. I guessed the wrong one a few times. I gave up and got them to em...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Immigrants’ children find multiculturalism obsolete

“I think it’s a bit unfair that I have to be multicultural, while you get to be whatever you want to be.” That was said to me a few days ago, with an ironic smile and no trace of anger, by a young, dark-skinned woman in a hijab who spoke with a more ...

Overdue end to pathetic sideshow

While Attawapiskat Chief Theresa Spence was mesmerizing the gullible with her bogus hunger strike, NDP Leader Thomas Mulcair was avoiding any association with her poorly conceived publicity stunt. Why is that? One would think that since the left was ...

Resolved! Can sellers be financially penalised for neutral or negative feedback?

A seller recently left this as part of their message with their 'thankyou for purchasing' email and i was wondering how true this is - i have no reason for any negative or neutral feedback however i would be disappointed if this isn't true... 'eBay n...

Help for powersellers ?

Hey ! Marc yet again... I was wondering: Do we have any other help beside the normal customer service line ? Is there an email or a phone number for powersellers ?? Thank you so much for your help! Marc

The 8th. Fire

I have been watching this program every week. Although it is somewhat biased, it is still interesting. Sometimes, they stretch things beyond belief. They are talking about DeBeers agreement with the Attawapiskat band. They negotiated with DeBeers, wi...

where is my cart ?

i had a my cart Icon on here i put stuff in it to buy now its not on here any more , where did it go ? i picked some stuff off of ebay it said ADD TO CART I did , then when i wanted to pay for it there was no cart icon ? i don't want to have to pay f...

I just paid for an item that I won and now the seller is asking for more shipping, can they do that?

It did state in the item description that items over a certain price would have to be shipped with the more expensive shipping option, which I did not see. I understand that it is my own fault for not reading the description more carefully, but I don...

Taxpayer tab for credit and identity theft protection top $711 million

Canadian taxpayers could be on the hook for $700 million for the loss of almost 600,000 student loan files, found during a search for another 5,000 missing personal files first reported by The Free Press. Taxpayers will pick up the tab for credit and...

Marriage vs Common Law - Supreme Court Decision

We see a lot if ink spent on discussing a minor court decision on Toronto mayor Rob Ford yet little has been mentionned about one of the most important legal decision of the year. Most newspaper and magazines in Canada have reported the decision and ...

Set up to fail: Flawed Indian Act and bad court decisions hinder progress

GRIEF, RAGE & HOPE - Before any of us non-aboriginals (me included) gets too critical of the mess on many of Canada's First Nations reserves, it's worth saying that a lot of non-aboriginal communities would be just as dysfunctional if they were force...

Resolved! I have an item/s that can ship to BOTH US and CAD destinations, and they ship from within those places depending on who is ordering.

How do I list these items, especially with regards to shipping, etc? Is it a US listing, a CAD one, one for both? Can I somehow state that it ships to both the US and CAD? Can't seem to find these options. All help is appreciated.

How do I change my setting from Ebay Canada to USA?

Some how this setting was changed. But now I don't know where to go to change it. When I look at buying items...It has a C and a C buy it now price. Please respond as soon as possible, Thank you kindly! Cheri Starr

Changing billing currency from CAD to USD.

Hey ! Marc again here ! Tried calling the customer service a few times with this.... You guys probably know the end result of that... So here it is: We've changed our billing from CAD to USD using the currency change option on eBay. We changed it on ...

Why do I find my item on ebay.ca but not on ebay.com?

I have listed an item via ebay.ca, expecting it to be listed on ebay.com as well. When I make a research using keywords, I easily find my item on ebay.ca but it looks like it is not even listed on ebay.com.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

NDP MP Romeo Saganash returns to face new battles

OTTAWA - Cree NDP MP Romeo Saganash still remembers the sights and smells of his first day at a residential school in La Tuque, Que. "I still recall the priest way up on the stairs in ... the entrance hall ... speaking a language I had never heard," ...

After death, great poet still speaks out on guns

Revolver Here is a revolver.It has an amazing language all its own.It delivers unmistakable ultimatums.It is the last word.A simple, little human forefinger can tell a terrible story with it.Hunger, fear, revenge, robbery hide behind it.It is the cla...

Not receiving a refund

I bought an item from china and it broke after a day. The seller told me to send it back to get a refund, which I did only if they agreed to pay the postage which they did. Months later they finally said that it was received and agreed to give me a r...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.