buyer bought it now and now changed her mind about bid

HELP!!!!!

I had an item for sale with the option of buy it now, the buyer did buy it now paid for it and everything, after shipping item to here, she emailed me 1st time with this "Hello 🙂 I purchased and paid you for the body shop fuzzy peach perfume oil, I emailed you from my sisters account yesterday and asked if you could do $40 + shipping to Toronto Canada, I logged out of her account and logged into mine. If you can be so kind and let me know if I can have it for $40 or even $50 plus shipping please refund me the difference." today she gave me this email  "did you get my message about the price, I wanted to pay $55 so $10 less but I had to go into work and the listing would only let me buy it now and pay immediately, would you please refund the difference of $10"

Isn't buy it now, you pay what the seller has asked with out asking for a bit of a refund? 

Not sure how to respond to her

Help please

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

She bought.

She paid.

You shipped.

sigh

Yes, you are right but the idiot customer can leave feedback.

Send a polite note explaining that the item is on its way to her already, because you ship promptly. Tell her that when it arrives she can ship it back to you for a full refund.

When it does arrive (and don't fuss about confirmation of delivery, that's to help sellers with impatient or dishonest buyers) refund her original payment.

Keep it calm and professional.

Politely-- Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Add the idiot to your blocked bidders list. Unfortunately, the new tread is for buyers to pay to avoid unpaid item strikes but then ask seller to cancel or they will the item back and sometimes file false not as described disputes.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply