buyer did not received item

How long ago was it shipped out.

Where was it shipped to..

How was it shipped.

Has the buyer filed a claim yet.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank the buyer for his question. Tell him the date you shipped and the method you used. If the method is Air Mail, say so. Tell the buyer that it went Canada Post from Your Town Your Province CANADA.

You are trying to comfort him so he understands that it has been sent and remind him that it is coming from another country. (Most of these panicky enquiries are from Americans.)

If you printed a shipping label through Paypal, give the buyer the shipping invoice number. Even if it is not a tracking number, it is comforting.

If you shipped through the PO, find the receipt and give the number on the receipt. Again, this is to comfort him.

If more than 30 days have passed, the customer should be concerned.

Since English is not your first language, compose your answer and run it by us for correction. Some people will get more concerned when a good answer is poorly written.

We have your back.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I'm having this issue right now as well, so am looking for suggestions as well. It was for an item shipped small packet air to the US from Canada. It has only been 20 days, but the buyer has contacted me 3 times to say they have not received the item. Do I advise them to keep waiting, or just refund? I haven't had to deal with this before!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply