buyer filed a claim with the card issuer

A buyer filed a claim with the card issuer stating that the item was not received..so i tracked the item and it was received..so paypal wants some proof that it was delivered...so I sent the tracking number and the time it was delivered and date to paypal  cause I think that's my proof  ,,I only have 10 days to prove it..im asking ..will paypal want more proof and what kind of proof do I send ,,Help   Tracy

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

That is all you can do. Where did you ship this item to? Which carrier? Does it have signature confirmation? If no signature then you are probably going to loose the case.

But the good news is that if it has a tracking number with Canada post then it will be insured. We have found items left on our front porch before just waiting to be stolen (Canada post, Fedex, UPS, DHL, the lazy bumbs all do it sometimes when there is no signature required). UPS once left something like that and it was stolen. The insurance still covered it for $250.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

That is all you can do. Where did you ship this item to? Which carrier? Does it have signature confirmation? If no signature then you are probably going to loose the case.

But the good news is that if it has a tracking number with Canada post then it will be insured. We have found items left on our front porch before just waiting to be stolen (Canada post, Fedex, UPS, DHL, the lazy bumbs all do it sometimes when there is no signature required). UPS once left something like that and it was stolen. The insurance still covered it for $250.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks..but if the shipper doesn't offer signature comirmation,,what can you do..but it does offer delivery comformation..maybe that will help me..
Message 3 of 3
latest reply