can I use Paypal to pay for letter mail?

delerium2004
Community Member

Hi there,

I was wondering if there is anyway to set paypal up so I can purchase letter mail for shipping within Canada? I know the standards have to be no more than 2 cms in height. Different weights are different amounts. I see a spot in paypal asking if the item being shipped is in an envelope or a parcel but it is the same price for both. Has anyone managed to set it up before?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

No you cannot.  However, you can find discount postage (stamps) that will allow you to save money on any type of shipping you care to use them for, lots are available here and elsewhere on line.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

No you cannot.  However, you can find discount postage (stamps) that will allow you to save money on any type of shipping you care to use them for, lots are available here and elsewhere on line.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

As maggie said, you can't purchase postage for lettermail through Paypal.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You can buy Light Packet which is basically LetterMail for goods as opposed to documents for exported sales.

But always crosscheck the costs of the two services, since sometimes one is a little cheaper than the other.

Light Packet also gives you a number which is meaningless, but sometimes comforts a nervous buyer that you have in fact purchased postage and probably mailed their purchase.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply