can't bid an itetm

Dear ebay,

I cannot bid a lot of items even if the sellers don't make a restriction for any country (shipping worldwide, for example).

This situation started about the end of last year and still goes on.

For example, I want to bid this item:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/121309852347?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#shpCntId

But I can't do it because of this:

We are sorry but the item you selected may not be purchased due to Seller shipping restrictions, country specific import/export or other relevant restrictions.

{e45136-779893x}

The seller open an auction for Worldwide and he also add me to exception list but nothing helps.

I can't bid it.

Tell me please what should I do to bid it?

I want to buy this item but I can't do this.

It seems to me it's a new ebay's feature of restriction because it began when something was updated.

I hope you can help me to bid items on ebay's auctions.

Thank you for your help

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

can't bid an itetm

I am having this problem as well. There are several items I have been looking at that I can't bid on.  These are on where the listing  specifically says they will ship to Canada. This has happened on listings with 3 different sellers and I have contacted each of them.

One item I finally bought off ebay, so thanks for introducing us guys, but ebay is out money.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

can't bid an itetm

Hello, I have the same problem for my country. Can't buy music cds. Different sellers (USA, China), worldwide shipping, asked all sellers I wanted to buy music from, all answered they don't know how to solve the problem. They have no restrictions for my country, only suggested to try later.

Asked eBay via chat and twitter, they say that seller have to do something in the options. Nice!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply