cancel bid cannot link to resolution centre

Despite being an experienced eBay buyer & seller, I made a rookie mistake the other night. I was looking to buy ten AV splitters, and I used "buy it now" only to discover that the seller requires my phone number. Not wishing to give my phone number, I backed out & tried another listing. I did this multiple times until I found a seller who did not require the phone number. But in the end, I had all of these items showing up as purchased items. I contacted all the sellers, and they all agreed to cancel my bid. I have their messages as well as the ebay messages, and I'm supposed to click to respond & finish the process. However, when I click in (and I have tried from the ebay messages, from my purchases page, etc - everywhere I can think of) I get this message:

The information you requested is currently unavailable. Please try again at a later time.  
 So I can't finish the cancelation of the bids. ??? Any ideas? All roads lead to nowhere with ebay contacts - they're all dead-ends. I can't pose the question right to eBay. Any ideas?
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

As long as you have a transaction with someone on ebay

all they have to do is contact ebay and they can get your

phone number.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Problem seems to have resolved itself - thank you!
Message 3 of 3
latest reply