complain about Global Shipping Program

how does one file a complaint about the Global Shipping Program on ebay ?

CanPar is not posting tracking information when item comes into Canada, so your Global Tracking Number disappears . . . 

USPS you see your tracking all through the US and Canada.

I've decided that no matter how much I want the item, I'm done with the Global Shipping Program.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

It is tracked but the tracking is internal and not public.

If more than 20 days have passed since your order, you can open an Item Not Recieved Dispute and get a full refund unless the GPS can prove that the item has in fact been delivered.

You could open it earlier, but in my experience, no matter what shipping service is used, it takes about 20 days to arrive. USPS/Canada Post, UPS/ other courier, GPS, they are all about 20 days.

If your purchase shows as being delivered to Kentucky, it will arrive soon. Most parcels are delivered by Canada Post. If you are not home, there will be a note directing you to the local Postal Outlet for pickup.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Oops. Sorry.

You complain exactly the same way you would if any other purchase had not arrived.

http://resolutioncenter.ebay.ca/

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I recently purchased my first item with the GSP activated on the listing. I had heard horror stories about this program so completely avoided all listings until now.This was the only item I was only one I was able to find at a reasonable price so I decided to take a chance. On the listing the GSP promises tracking is included but I am not able to track my item at all. When I click on the tracking it just says multiple shippers. This is a farce. It is not tracking in any sense of the meaning at all. Don't get me wrong I do not blame the seller for this. How does eBay justify allowing a third party on their site who does not follow eBay's polices? There is no grey area here. Either the package can tracked or it can't. If it can't be tracked by clicking on the tracking number without the buyer jumping through hoops trying to download numerous apps to track then there is no way this third party should be allowed on eBay. It is as simple as that. Also how can they charge customs fees on items Made in the USA and shipped to Canada. NAFTA was created for a reason. Something is very wrong here.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

For the record on the listing it states: This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. When I read these words I expect to be able to track my item so I can be home when it is going to be delivered without having to spend time and money for gas to go pick it up. If they don't intend to let the buyer track it then they should not put misleading statements on the listings. It should then say can only be tracked internally. And internally by who?
Message 5 of 5
latest reply