create an invoicecreate invoice

Hello,

A buyer is interested to buy an item that is not ended yet and requested the invoice. How can I create an invoice before ending an item?

Thank you

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Unless you have BEST OFFER as an option on your listings, the customer is not allowed to ask that you end an auction for him.

So either he is as inexperienced as you, or he knows the item will sell for much more if the auction plays out.

Given the items you sell, I doubt it is the latter.

You can send him an invoice through Paypal's Send Money option. Be sure to put the transaction number into the text box and remember to take down the auction promptly. or you may end up with two buyers for one item.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Unless you have BEST OFFER as an option on your listings, the customer is not allowed to ask that you end an auction for him.

So either he is as inexperienced as you, or he knows the item will sell for much more if the auction plays out.

Given the items you sell, I doubt it is the latter.

You can send him an invoice through Paypal's Send Money option. Be sure to put the transaction number into the text box and remember to take down the auction promptly. or you may end up with two buyers for one item.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you so much femmefan 1946!
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You can't until it has sold.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply