discount on ivoices

Hello All
Any advise on this problem would be appreciated.
For repeat customers I give them a 10% discount,but when the discount comes to more than the shipping the ebay invoice system does not allow me to give a discount that's higher than the shipping costs.I get the message please enter a discount that is less than...
I cant figure out why it wont let me give out the discount I want to give out regardless of the amount.
The Paypal invoicing tool is too cumbersome to use for multiple items although I can get it done that way.
thanks in advance
rik
golfing in style
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

discount on ivoices

Hard to imagine a discount higher than CP's shipping costs ...

Sorry, I'm at a loss. Maybe a pink will chime in with some help.

Ann
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

discount on ivoices

katiusciav
Community Member
hi rik, i was fiddling around with my paypal this morning from a different problem i was having and came across preferences where you can change the amount of the shipping cost/discount/item price or something to that affect, you may want to try that-its under my profile, and then shipping preferences i believe...

i couldn't find a pulldown tab for international parcel surface for a package i was sending to germany-only small packet and light packet international, but not just plain international ground..which canada post offers..going under paypal 'help' tab was no use, i'm wondering if paypal has a live help or a 1-800 number?

now i have to bring the dumb parcel to the post office and do it there-just like the good ol' days!!:-D
Kat
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

discount on ivoices

Thanks Kat
I will give it a try
rik
golfing style
Message 4 of 4
latest reply