eBay Gives Away Month of Stores in Private Promotion

By Ina Steiner
EcommerceBytes.com
April 17, 2013

eBay is running a promotion to encourage sellers to sign up for a Store subscription or to upgrade their current Store subscription, but only sellers who receive an invitation qualify. eBay is changing fees for Stores effective May 1st; new fees for non-Store owners went into effect on Tuesday.

eBay offers Stores on a monthly subscription basis with reduced insertion fees. Under the promotion, eBay is waiving the monthly subscription fee for Stores for up to 45 days, depending on when the sellers sign up for the promo. Participants of the promotion will have to pay all other selling fees.

For more: http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abn/y13/m04/i17/s01 

I wonder if Canadians will be invited or is the promotion limited to American sellers?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Its been awhile since most of us signed up for our stores, but does ebay still offer the first month free for new subscribers ?

Judging by Pierre's post, i guess they don't do that any longer.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

" offer the first month free"

That was then, this is now:

Store subscription fees

When you open an eBay Store, you pay a monthly Store subscription fee, which is effective immediately. Your next seller invoice will include subscription fees for the prorated number of days between the effective ...

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

That was then, this is now.

🙂  

Message 4 of 4
latest reply