eBay Turbo Lister problem

redshoshk
Community Member
Hi everybody here,

I am having problem with turbo lister, I have missed the last three eBay 10 cent listing, just a poor software from eBay I believe, my inventory is large and it is impossible for me to list 400 items manually. Here is the problem, for those who use turbo lister, when I fix all the items (price, time and etc) and send them for upload, I click the "upload all" having all the items selected(highlighted in blue), then window opens up and calculate the fees one by one, after the calculation, it ask that "upload now", but when I click upload now, only the first item goes live and right after the turbo lister disapear, I wonder if anybody else had this problem before.

I appritiate your comment.

Best regards,
Alireza
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I have not experienced this problem. I usually move my prepared listings to "waiting to upload" first. Then I open it up, then calculate fees, after i calculate the fees, i hit the upload now and they all go at once. Usually takes a couple of minutes. I do not assign listing times, or highligt the listings, just upload them when I am ready.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

power_batteries
Community Member
No problems with Turbolister. Are you adding everything to upload first? I use TL both with and without scheduling. I just click the upload all button after making any necessary changes to listings in the waiting to upload page and unless there is a problem with the listing, everything just goes. if you continue to have problems, maybe you could try downloading a new copy of turbolister, reinstalling it, and then restoring your listings.

C.G.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

redshoshk
Community Member
thanks for the reply, it used to work fine before but now when I press upload after fees calculation only one of my listing goes live, anyway can you guys tell me where can I download the most updated version ? I guess i have to install the current version I have (which is beta and suppose to be the most updated) and install the new one again.

Thanks
Message 4 of 4
latest reply