eBay desktop picture

momosworld
Community Member
I thought you guys might like to have this on your desktop seeing how we basically live, eat and sleep eBay.

http://www.cellexwireless.us/ebay/ebay_desk.jpg

Just right click on the picture and click
"set as background"

cheers,
momo.

My mommy says i'm cool

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

eBay desktop picture

shooger
Community Member
I might, if it wasn't for the massive American flag flying in the background 🙂
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

eBay desktop picture

treasure-pot
Community Member
Thanks momo... looks good!

Bill

Bill

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

eBay desktop picture

mahsauction
Community Member
We could edit the picture and put Baywinkle in front of the US flag in the background.
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

eBay desktop picture

mahsauction
Community Member
I do like the picture though momo. Where did you find it?

Terry
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

eBay desktop picture

muminlaw
Community Member
Better yet, instead of Baywinkle, how about Dudley Dooright??!!! By the way, who or what is a Baywinkle?

Glenda

Glenda

Click here to go to my Store
Message 6 of 15
latest reply

eBay desktop picture

mahsauction
Community Member
Baywinkle is the mascot of the Canada Town Square forum and Ebay Canada. He's that moose you see in the Ebay.ca site.
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

eBay desktop picture

mahsauction
Community Member
Over on the right side of this forum there is the Ebay On the Road banner. There is that moose with a Canadian flag. That's Baywinkle
Message 8 of 15
latest reply

eBay desktop picture

muminlaw
Community Member
Well, thanks for the info but I didn't know he had a name - does he deserve one? I like Dudley better!!

Glenda

Glenda

Click here to go to my Store
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

eBay desktop picture

mahsauction
Community Member
They had a big broo ha ha on the CTS board about naming this moose. The verdict was Baywinkle. Moira, the moose is named Baywinkle is it not?
Message 10 of 15
latest reply

eBay desktop picture

deltone
Community Member
Did any of you see the new Disney movie (cartoon) Brother Bear? It's quite cute. I saw it when I was in Texas. There are two moose who appear throughout the movie.......they're Canadian moose and they speak with a "Canadian accent" eh! LOL It's the voices of Doug and Bob Mackenzie from Second City fame (Dave Thomas and Rick Moranis I believe). It was quite funny, eh! lol
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

eBay desktop picture

momosworld
Community Member
I took this picture at ebay live in florida this summer, it was in front of the orlando convention center.

you know, i did'nt even notice the US flag in the back:-)

momo.

My mommy says i'm cool

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

eBay desktop picture

can-import
Community Member
You know guys... if your sales are like mine, 80% of my customers are from USA... so why talking against us flag like that?

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

eBay desktop picture

amberwoodottawa
Community Member
can-import
I just read this entire thread and I dont see any negative comments about the US flag being made by anyone here.

Lets not start something about Canadians bashing Americans.

The fact that sometimes an American customer or American PSer may make the ocassional rude and ignorant comment about a Canadian and someone raises that on this board does not reflect the overall feelings each of us have for our American neighbours.

At the same time,lets not be apologetic or whitewash everything we say and assume it is a negative comment about Americans either.

Malcolm
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

eBay desktop picture

mahsauction
Community Member
Its a great picture momo. I don't think I would have noticed the flag if I were taking it at the time as well. How was Ebay Live?

I am a proud Canadian but at the same token I would not bash the US flag. Some Americans are jerks and some are very nice just like anywhere else. Some of their foreign policy I do resent but hey they don't like ours either. I would not choose to put a picture of the US flag on my desktop. Maybe cut the Ebay logo out and put the Rockies in the backdrop. Now that's more like it.
Message 15 of 15
latest reply