ebay dropped Gallery images

I relisted almost 2000 items on Thurs night and noticed some of my gallery photos were "dropped". If you click on the listing they are there. Sometimes it takes a while for gallery images to show up, but three days later they are still missing. I tried the tool to fix the image but I get a response saying that "this is the image used for gallery" and it is blank. Looks like I am going to have to edit all these listings.

Anyone else having this problem when relisting a large number of items? The gallery images were all there the last time I relisted all these items. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

This has sorta been happening off and on for the last few months. The gallery picture is not always missing, just missing to you. I "think". I ran into this a few months back,ignore it, and it fixed itself.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Wow - I am glad I asked this question - I did a search of some of my items that were missing the gallery photo and sure enough they were there - only missing to me just as you said. What a relief. Once again my question was answered on the discussion board. Thank you!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply