has anyone not received there item from seller

im wondering how many people didn't get there item they payed for from seller. there is an explanation please get back to me and I will explain.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Feedback from 2008 cannot be changed. Just too long ago. So it is there to stay. Sorry for your loss of your father.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I also express condolences about your Father.

I know that sounds cold like a scripted text but it isn't really.

I experienced the loss of my Father last year and the loss of my Mother a few weeks ago and do truly understand what you are going through and feel for you..

However after six or seven year there is no way any one can be leaving negative feedback.

May I suggest you contact eBay to have your Father's account closed particularly in view of the fact that some one may hijack it and ruin your Father's reputation.?

I know that eBay can give you twenty million hoops to jump through when you want to do something but if you wait until Wednesday and post on the weekly board hour that takes place between 1pm and 2pm Toronto time one of the resident staff members can assist you.

Click here to visit the weekly board hour.

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Weekly-Board-Hour-Session/bd-p/23000000073

God Bless and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Raylene,  When I do an advanced search on eBay.ca for seller , nothing shows up.  If there was any feedback, positive or negative, it seems to have disappeared.  The advice to write a question to the Wednesday Board Hour is good advice to follow for the best response to your concerns.  You will find the link at the top of your eBay page, under "Community">"Discussion Forums">"Weekly Board Hour Session".  The session usually allows questions to be sent about one hour before start time.  Good luck to you.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Searching by seller in advanced search on ebay.ca or ebay.com shows no listings since the id has been inactive for years but the eBay id shows at the top of the page with feedback score. Click on the feedback number and you can see the feedback history.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

hi my name is raylene I am the daughter of seller- (doug) I would like to inform everyone that seller- (doug) passed away in june 2008 and if you didn't receive the item or items you payed for this is why. im truly sorry for this but please I ask you if you did right a bad feedback about my father can you please out of he kindness of your heart take the negative feedback down I understand that you were not pleased that he didn't not respond to your emails but he wasn't alive to do so. I would like my father to keep his good name and I am tring to do everything I can to make that happen for my father. thank you so much . raylene

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Feedback from 2008 cannot be changed. Just too long ago. So it is there to stay. Sorry for your loss of your father.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I also express condolences about your Father.

I know that sounds cold like a scripted text but it isn't really.

I experienced the loss of my Father last year and the loss of my Mother a few weeks ago and do truly understand what you are going through and feel for you..

However after six or seven year there is no way any one can be leaving negative feedback.

May I suggest you contact eBay to have your Father's account closed particularly in view of the fact that some one may hijack it and ruin your Father's reputation.?

I know that eBay can give you twenty million hoops to jump through when you want to do something but if you wait until Wednesday and post on the weekly board hour that takes place between 1pm and 2pm Toronto time one of the resident staff members can assist you.

Click here to visit the weekly board hour.

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Weekly-Board-Hour-Session/bd-p/23000000073

God Bless and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Raylene,  When I do an advanced search on eBay.ca for seller , nothing shows up.  If there was any feedback, positive or negative, it seems to have disappeared.  The advice to write a question to the Wednesday Board Hour is good advice to follow for the best response to your concerns.  You will find the link at the top of your eBay page, under "Community">"Discussion Forums">"Weekly Board Hour Session".  The session usually allows questions to be sent about one hour before start time.  Good luck to you.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Searching by seller in advanced search on ebay.ca or ebay.com shows no listings since the id has been inactive for years but the eBay id shows at the top of the page with feedback score. Click on the feedback number and you can see the feedback history.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

thank you for your comments and advice I will definitely do the Wednesday board thing thank you very much for showing that you cared and I wish you all the very best and thanks again

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Thanks poco - with advanced search by seller, I don't see any id or feedback, but by using "find a member" in advanced search, I did find the it.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply