has the buynow option and keep shopping ability been removed recently?

Hi all,

just trying to buy an item and keep shopping with a seller, but the option to actually buy item or even request total is not available, or greyed out.

I have contacted the seller and he says there is no option on the listing to either require immediate payment or add to cart only...

I also just purchased several items last Friday and did just that, clicked buy now, had the option to pay for item or continue to shop.

Does the seller have to have a store or not? The seller says he's had listings where the buyer was able to buynow and continue to shop.

Did something change? can anyone comment on this? Sometimes I need a bunch of parts & may go find them  either from another seller or end up going back to the one I made the first purchase & buy  additional items from there. And THEN request total, for combined shipping.

anyone know if the checkout options have changed or how a seller can possibly send an invoice with the shipping to the buyer, if the item is only in a cart?

Cheers,

gtech2995

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

ciny2k
Community Member

That's happened to me too -  but then other times the 'keep shopping' button appears, so IDK what's going on.  Maybe it's up to the sellers,  to adjust this? I like to use combined shipping, so I'll message the seller after buying/winning an item, to let them know my intentions: that  I'm going to be paying for the item along with my future purchases - then they don't have to worry about it. 

I never use the shopping cart feature. Some of my bulk purchases have the invoice adjusted automatically when I checkout through paypal, showing the negative amount deducted from the total, where I've saved on shipping. Other times, that's not happening so I'll request a total from the seller. Again, this must be something that the sellers are able to adjust?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hmmm - I've never had any problem with the Shopping Cart......hopefully wont!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply